track time on auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

track time on auto

planing to go down to the trak get some readings with my stock engine with cai wires headers muffler but its auto what are some tips on how to get goting when the light turns green since its an auto? "neutral drops i dont think so'"

Originally posted by dynamic93
    planing to go down to the trak get some readings with my stock engine with cai wires headers muffler but its auto what are some tips on how to get goting when the light turns green since its an auto? "neutral drops i dont think so'"

Either wait for the green or brake torque, which is holding down the brakes and gas at the same time... its not good either but it's a little better than a neutral drop, both are very bad though :"\

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Your best bet it to learn the pedal positions that will allow you to stay in a gear longer. Often if it downshifts too early, you're going to run a crappy time. Learn your transmission, and learn to keep it in gear. Manual shifting is also bad Let the auto do it's thing.

To get the best light, try not to spin too much. Spinning might cause you to shift into 2nd, which will mean the end of all hope of a good run.

Comment

Originally posted by FDAccord
        Either wait for the green or brake torque, which is holding down the brakes and gas at the same time... its not good either but it's a little better than a neutral drop, both are very bad though :"\
        Brake torque is very bad too???

o no, then what can we do to get a good launch?

floor it when the lights trun green?

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

i always brake torqued, i didn`t spin the tires to much... but i also never spun em to make me go into second, but i dont know....

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Working...
          X