84 IN 1 1/2 blocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

84 IN 1 1/2 blocks

Came home one day and to my humor was a bunch of old guys "voluteer radar service" sittin at the corner... so i had to go get the honda and see how it would do... so i came out at the corner right at them went to my buddys house bout 1 1/2 to 2 blocks away((not sure causes its an unnormaly long block)) so on the way back i jumped on it in first and stuffed it in 2nd. kept on it til i was bout three houses away and came off the pedal... kinda a @$$ thing to do but what the hay the old guys do 20 in a 35 ... i wasnt sure what i was at cuase i wanted to make sure i knew where they were at and other cars... but i got this in the mail... i knew they couldnt send a ticket but this is just funny....And yes the next day due to all the people they had on radar two bike cops sat out there during the busy part of the day... needless to say i was in my bug that day..LOW AND SLOW...
    ((And i still got Cams to go...hmm))
    . . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
    WiredMotorSports
    [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

hahah thats so funny man

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

it was a bit fuzzy enlarged but did that say 84?!?!..haha they need to recheck that radar to be doing 84 mph in 2nd gear..LMAO funny shit..i would have sat there and roasted them right next to them..but im an ass like that...or maybe im just drunk..nah not drunk just an ass like usual..funny shit though.

Comment

LOL they actually get your plate number with them things too?

Comment

I'm sure they look at the plates when they see a car flying by!

Comment

yea thats who i was lookin at while drivin cause he damn near walks into the road to keep a straight look at the plate hit he writes it down... i didnt wanna hit his ass...and ya... im not sure of 80 in 2nd but thats how i usualy enter the freeway cause its usualy a huge rush comin...ill check today what it does up too...
            . . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
            WiredMotorSports

Comment

damn bro....damn bro....i've never heard of that happening...
              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                damn bro....damn bro....i've never heard of that happening...
                what 80 in second gr or the city mailing out a letter asking to follow the speed limits...lol
                . . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
                WiredMotorSports

Comment

Love it.. stupid old people. Just say you were making up for them going so damn slow. Just because they dont have anything to do for the rest of their lives, doesnt give them the right to own the road.

Comment

The fucked up part is old people are the worst drivers (well except middle aged asian women), and then they sit there and point the finger at us young folks. Old people suck.
                    my ride

Comment

Working...
                    X