Raced a Stage 2 SRT-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raced a Stage 2 SRT-4

Today I was driving on the highway on the way to the junk yard. I had my buddy solo with me.(small asain guy) And I came up on an SRT4 with exhaust so I reved at him. He looked over at me and nodded. So I rolled down my window and he told me to slow down to 60 for a 3rd gear pull. THEN he said bye bye and waved at me and rolled his window up. Ok... so I start the honking... on the 3rd honk we go and I immediatly pull a car on him+waved "bye bye" out my window+ and then I hit 4th and busted his as by about 4 cars. He followed me to a junk yard and asked me what I had..."I fugured you were just another 17second honda.." after some talking he shook my hand and said good run... then he did a big burnout and left.

I thought they would have more High-end than that but i guess it is due to poor gearing cuz they do awsome in the 1/4 mile. He said he ran consistant 13.6's...???
    90 4 door w/JDM h22a(LSD)-intake-exhaust-clutch-flywheel=13.8@102 BITCHES!!!!

uh im gunna call until i hear more of the story, kinda off sounding to me

Comment

^^^ I'm with that.

Don't mean to rip on you bud but I don't understand how you could ever beat a Stage 2 SRT4

Comment

u guys don't read too well, he never said he beat him Good race. Takes guts to run a turbo car on a top-end run
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

"and then I hit 4th and busted his as by about 4 cars"
          "He followed me to a junk yard"
          "I thought they would have more High-end"

That's what I used as my base for my post

Comment

nice kill man srt-4's tho are fast...
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
              "and then I hit 4th and busted his as by about 4 cars"
              "He followed me to a junk yard"
              "I thought they would have more High-end"

That's what I used as my base for my post
              uh oh...seems like I don't read to well. I read it as "his ass busted by"
              I'm a tard this morning...please forgive my tardness
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

^^^.lol. but yeah a stage 2 srt would probably kill a non turbo on the high way, especially the stage 2 ones, but if its true then mad props and good win dude, to bad cars dont come equiped with a video camera lol so everyone could just post there kills....haha...west coast customs style.

Comment

stage 2 what? stage 2 turbo or stage 2 fart can? there is like 10000348343 parts on ur car that u can have stage 2 for, stage 2 fan knob, stage 2 defroster light

Comment

I'm gonna guess clutch.

Comment

im gunna guess stage 2 dome light

Comment

^^^HAHHAHAHA nice one. Could be stage two Altezzas too!

Comment

haha yea ok we gotta stop whoring this thread its not ours, lets just leave it at he beat him whatever good kill man

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                            stage 2 what? stage 2 turbo or stage 2 fart can? there is like 10000348343 parts on ur car that u can have stage 2 for, stage 2 fan knob, stage 2 defroster light
                            He is talking about the stage 2 package that you can buy from the dealer, it is a performance package. I'm not all sure what it comes with, but I know the stage 3 is supposed to put you roughly in the 280hp range and new suspension and all kinds of other shit. It is all under factory warrentee too.
                            my ride

Comment

Nice kill man. Those cars can be pretty quick.

Comment

Working...
                              X