Killed by an SRT-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killed by an SRT-4

Just the other day I was getting on the highway, and I noticed an SRT-4 had been following and was getting on the highway as well, So I figured I might as well try to keep up with it, just for the hell of it. I have a stock f22a with aem cai, dc sports headers, and plugs...so not a whole lot. Well anyways I got up to 105-110, and the srt-4 just flew by like no shabang. I was basically left standing there feeling like a just got raped. Oh well, maybe i'll keep up with a H22 swap or boost.
    www.spokenbracelets.com

SOLD my cb7

Maybe it had some work done to it, cause stock SRT-4's are pretty slow, I ass rape those things in a very bad way.
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
      Maybe it had some work done to it, cause stock SRT-4's are pretty slow, I ass rape those things in a very bad way.
      I would expect an h22 with some nice work done to it and nitrous to kill a stock srt-4, but I wouldn't say they are slow. Theres no way a f22 accord is going to keep up with one.
      HSHO #3

Comment

14.28 ive seen one run at the 1/4 mile.. there not to bad but only dodge would sell a car with pwr windows in the front and roll ups in the rear.. lmao

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

LMAO.....my moms sxt is that same way...so fuckin funny.
          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

yeah, they're decent cars, my buddy has one.
            when the cb7 was working, i would rape him all the time on the freeway, it was fun having to slow down just so he could catch up...lol
            NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Well, with reading what all you guys put, I think it's time to start saving for an H22 or boost or something. That's nucking futz that they have roll ups for the back windows LMAO
              www.spokenbracelets.com

SOLD my cb7

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordEX
                I would expect an h22 with some nice work done to it and nitrous to kill a stock srt-4, but I wouldn't say they are slow. Theres no way a f22 accord is going to keep up with one.
                i second that theres noooo way that an f22 will keep up with it .. srt-4 are pretty quick imo .. busted you must have some work down there to murder those cars ..
                "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Unless you have work done to the motor besides I/H/E, you aint spankin no SRT-4.

Comment

Working...
                  X