No announcement yet.

Mustang 5l Vs Exr 91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're selling the nitrous? Why not keep it with the turbo?

Let me know when you sell. I might be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
      Yeah, I wonder if you would beat me now that you have a new clutch lol .. John told me you weren't too happy when Jeremiah said my car was faster than yours with the slipping clutch. I'm selling my nitrous and going turbo within the next two months so after that we should race. The car will be undergoing some major changes this summer. How is everything going with your car? I won't be back in to town till May when I'm out of school for the semester...so no meet for me.
      it's too bad you wont be able to go man. my car is fine. i just successfully switched to uberdata 1.7 last night. i will datalog today and get the a/f right. timing is still an issue tho. man u can make it for the meet....it's in richardson on a saturday night. i realize gas will kick your ass, but come on.... i agree with deeve, keep the nitrous. altough selling it should help you get the money together faster im sure.
      I hate thieves!

Comment

Yeah, I'm probably going to sell it about a month from now once I get back home. I know I could still use it with the turbo, but I won't really need it. Mainly I'm selling it to balance out the extra weight added by the turbo, and you figured out the other one .. more money. I wouldn't be able to use both of them until I get the engine built and that could take a little while. So I need to get that done first, and if I need more power after that I could always get another kit .. just need to get there first. I want to sell my rims too so I can get some new ones to match my planned new paint job so hopefully selling the nitrous and rims together will be enough to get new rims.
        I'd like to come to the meet, but I have a bunch of work next week including a calculus 3 test so I gotta stick around here.

Comment

my brother is getting his stang in may, and i want to race him lol. hes running 13's 1/4 mile stock. any ways
          how the heck do you race in toronto, the streets are always crowded
          cccheaaaa
          Accord Nation

92 accord sold, 91 accord ex-r still alive
          240sx for that dorifto action comming soon

Comment

Working...
          X