Mustang 5l Vs Exr 91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mustang 5l Vs Exr 91

after this i luved my cb7....... my buddy always talked chit about my car becuzz its a old jap car wit a exhaust and intake .... i only have 2 mods which is exhaust 2.25 inch piping... with magnaflow muffler and with a intake system(short ram) ...... the stang has (gears dunt to it racing ratio and ummm i think bigger piping to about 2.25 or 2.5 inch)(stang had his winter stuff on like tires, and 2 salt bags in his trunk)

so he said i will try to keep up with u as a big laugh ... so him and his buddy was in his car( 2 guys in the stang , me alone in my accord) soo then he was like tonite i will embarrass u infront of everyone .... we both are goin to exit the gas station soo then i jet and we both are gunning it but for some reason he cant catch up to me his car seems to be in the same distance it is in.... i was actually laughing with joy.... so then this van comes up in my lane so i slow down and then let him pass and follow him in his lane after we passed the van (which was like very fast lol) he pulls into the right lane (van behind him) so then i need to make a right i just remembered so i just push it like crazy and i pass him on change my lane and then once again to get into the right turn lane......

after that he was embarrased to even talk to me again ... he actually said becuzz of you im goin to build something really fast for you and i want to race you again.... i said ok w/e ............ b4 i thought my car waz a grandma go-getter do all the hate..... but w/e i jus got eibach lowering springs and planning to do alot more even if ppl say your car is old or w/e i still luv on my car.... becuzz itz mine.... there was sometimes i beat her but i still luv her even though i cheat on her lol

hopefully ppl read this..... LaTeZ

1. I don't condone street racing.
    2. A accord with an intake is not fast.
    3. Something is wrong with your friend's car, get it checked.
    4. Lowering springs won't make your car fast, it'll just ride shitty.
    5. Typing is not a city in China.

Nice to have you on the site, stick around and learn something. I also recommend checking out www.dictionary.com.
    -Jay

Comment

nice story, hard to read. are you on Torontoaccords?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

where abouts in Toronto did this crazy scene take place?
        1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

lol...sweet dude ur car is soooooo fast..j/k lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejayde
            5. Typing is not a city in China.
            lmfao
            my ride

Comment

i am curious what year that 5.0 is, my friend has a white one with a custom flame job, i always give him a hard time about being able to beat him but i doubt i can really win!?
              Girls are like yellow lights, do i go for it or do i stop?

Comment

It depends on which 5.0 it is. The carbed one is only 180 hp at the engine, and the fi one is like 225 hp I think. I own my brother in his 5.0, but it's one of the older carbed ones and only has like intake, exhaust, and cams. I've beaten the newer ones too on more than one occasion so it doesn't really take 180 whp because I know I don't make that much. My car only weighs like 2550 pounds though so that helps out. I've seen some of the fuel injections ones that are pretty slow because most of them are ragged out, and they aren't up to par.

Comment

Totally depends on which one, but seems like another story, so use to these by now.
                  My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

the last year of the 5.0 was in 95. they put the 5.0 in the newer gt's for 1 year, then switched to the shitty 4.6
                    Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

My best friend has a 95 GT 5.0, and I ran him for fun being a smart ass, all I saw was tailights. He runs a 14.8 - 15.2 at the track pretty much stock my car ran 17.3 pretty much stock.

Comment

it definatly depends on which one it was cause on my way back from the CT meet, one of them tried to race me we were neck and neck but i was still in fifth gear just flooring it. When i down shifted to fourth i started to pull away from him slightly. i only have an ACT 6 puck on a basically stock f22a6. so i thinks its possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
                          Totally depends on which one, but seems like another story, so use to these by now.
                          i beat mustang gt's.......really i swear....haha
                          I hate thieves!

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
                            It depends on which 5.0 it is. The carbed one is only 180 hp at the engine, and the fi one is like 225 hp I think. I own my brother in his 5.0, but it's one of the older carbed ones and only has like intake, exhaust, and cams. I've beaten the newer ones too on more than one occasion so it doesn't really take 180 whp because I know I don't make that much. My car only weighs like 2550 pounds though so that helps out. I've seen some of the fuel injections ones that are pretty slow because most of them are ragged out, and they aren't up to par.
                            i'll run you bro haha.... neway i'll see ya at the meet in richardson...
                            I hate thieves!

Comment

Yeah, I wonder if you would beat me now that you have a new clutch lol .. John told me you weren't too happy when Jeremiah said my car was faster than yours with the slipping clutch. I'm selling my nitrous and going turbo within the next two months so after that we should race. The car will be undergoing some major changes this summer. How is everything going with your car? I won't be back in to town till May when I'm out of school for the semester...so no meet for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X