The Acclude Vs. 93 Twin-Turbo RX-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Acclude Vs. 93 Twin-Turbo RX-7

This past saturday i got the opportunity to race a 93 Twin-Turbo RX-7!
    At first i thought damn i will get smoked, but my friend 91excoupe said i should just race him so i did! We raced in 2nd gear at 50 MPH. I hang side by side through 2nd and into 3rd. but he pulled by a car in 3rd and then when we hit 4th he pulled another half car. so by the end of the race he ended up only beating me by 2 car lengths at most!
    I think my car runs on CRACK!!!
    Used To Be The One & Only H22 Powered CB7 In Oklahoma! ! !

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still
    can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs!

I ran 1 before no big deal but the thing is that they are very light

Comment

id cop a rx7-before a rx8

Comment

This guys RX-7 was running right because he bought it with a blown motor and sent the engine to RX7.com and they built it with 3mm apex seals, he had a CAI, ported the motor and (amongst other mods I don't remember) he said he was running Power FC tuning and was on 12lbs of boost. I was right behind the whole time staying right with 93Acclude for the whole ordeal. It was about 1 1/2 cars at the end of the race. Props for 93Acclude because everyone thought the RX-7 was gonna just be tail lights in the distance.
        JDM H22a
        P2T4 tranny
        I/E, CM ultra-light flywheel and CM stage 1 clutch
        16x7 Rota C8's in bronze
        nitto neo gen, 205/50/16
        custom short throw shifter
        Tokico Illumina RAK Coilovers
        Power Stop Cross-Drilled Rotors, Honda Pads
        Honda Torneo Shift Boot and Knob

Comment

Originally posted by 91excoupe
          This guys RX-7 was running right because he bought it with a blown motor and sent the engine to RX7.com and they built it with 3mm apex seals, he had a CAI, ported the motor and (amongst other mods I don't remember) he said he was running Power FC tuning and was on 12lbs of boost. I was right behind the whole time staying right with 93Acclude for the whole ordeal. It was about 1 1/2 cars at the end of the race. Props for 93Acclude because everyone thought the RX-7 was gonna just be tail lights in the distance.
          Nicely said! I need to buy a Camcorder!

Comment

meh, it's nothing unless it has the three-rotor upgrade. Doing so essentially creates 1/3 more HP on top of the stock HP. Then again that upgrade I've only seen done once and the guy who did it owned a string of theaters. Yeah, he had some mony to throw around...
            Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
            D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
            ┴─┴
            ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

hey Chris has a camcorder, we can do it again on film, he can ride with me and video it. maybe we can post it up sometime.
              JDM H22a
              P2T4 tranny
              I/E, CM ultra-light flywheel and CM stage 1 clutch
              16x7 Rota C8's in bronze
              nitto neo gen, 205/50/16
              custom short throw shifter
              Tokico Illumina RAK Coilovers
              Power Stop Cross-Drilled Rotors, Honda Pads
              Honda Torneo Shift Boot and Knob

Comment

[quote]and i'm not calling you a liar, i'm just saying that if you go around picking on FD's with what you have now, you're gonna end up with your feelings hurt.....a completely stock one will outrun h22a accords with a lot of bolt ons.....[quote]

Im not gonna go race every RX-7 i see, i was just letting you all know that i hung with one.
                Personally a boosted car, when running right, should win most of the time! But if i was to boost mine it would be MURDER!

Comment

Hmmmm???? i dunno all i can say is much props then..i have a video for everybody to see.a 3rd gen stock rx7 vs.. BRE's stock b16 in a hatch with a t/3 turbo on 8psi...if he only beat u by 2 cars...u must tell me ur secrets..!

lol the background music is GREAT!

oh an 3rd gens run 8.4's on streets cossistant in the 1/8 with a good driver..

www.nctuners.com/albums/races/forcedfedntex.wmv
                  Boosted!!

Comment

Working...
                  X