Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racing on Fri, how to prepare the killer??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i told u to watch for that cavalier! haha

i have doubts about the cav...lolz
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

the integra smoked the cav the second time they raced, so i shoulda watched out for the integra........

Comment

i smoke a cav before, it was fun...lol

but anyway damn i got here late, what was everything u remove from ur car?

i was gona say for sure ( like someone else said) remove the pass. seat.

that would of helped a lot.
        do u have any mods to ur car (performance wise)

if u dont have Header get some, like what u said, if u stayed that close to the cars u raced, a set of header might have got u pass them.
        ebay got them for 130 total

but good racing man, u held ur own, just get one performance mod that u dont have now and u might take them
        NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

ya but i wanna get a 5spd i guess now there is no point in putting money into my car cuz i hate automatic i want a 5spd so bad then i would throw al my money into it like crazy, and plus this car has a majour rust spot on the passenger side rear fender, the hood is faded like crazy ive tried everything to clean it up, my frame is a little bent from hitting a curb with my left wheel, which is now brand new because the other one cracked, and there is a tone of door dings on the sides of my car, one side has liek 8 and the other has about 9, two in the hood, 2 on the trunk..... some ppl dont give a shit about other ppls cars......

Comment

yeah man ur right, a lady bumped my car yesterday with her car door and set off my alarm, then her stupid ass bumped it again in the morning, i was like what the shit, u hit it once i figure u would think the next time, damn.
            but back on subject.
            my boy has a auto accord and his main mod is turbo, u want to seriously smoke the other cars go with turbo, they would care how ur car looks, they would be like its just the fastest accord in the area......or u can get another cam and send it to Delta to get it regrind, that right there would give u some good power, but like i said, good runs with those cars...
            NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Working...
            X