Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racing on Fri, how to prepare the killer??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racing on Fri, how to prepare the killer??

aight heres the story me and a few friends are going to out the the county to race this friday and im gonna begoing up against a 96 Integra SE automatic, hes got a CAI and a muffler not full catback, and one huge fuckin sub in the back, a 2003 protege 5 5spd with a custom exhaust, a 94 cavalier with a 3.1 auto, and a 97 cav which im not worried about. I just wanna get prepared for these bitches and I just wanna know what should I do to get my ride ready, I took out the subs and amp thats gone, im gonna take out the spare tire, im thinkin of lettin some air out of tires liek the big boys do lol and what else should i do??? just lookin for a few suggestions lol
    If you wanna see what I got check out my members page....
    oh and ill try to bring my camera and get some videos....

weight reduction...pull that tire out of ur rear....

stay safe, good luck.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Running your tires around 20 psi should be good. Also make sure that you don't have anymore than ¼ tank of gas...every little bit counts. If you have a 5 speed don't race your car on the way there like practicing launches or anything because a hot clutch is not a good clutch. Either way let your car cool down for a little while before you race. Good luck.

Comment

Fuck that if your really gonna prepare check your oil and check your water and make sure your fluids are up and up dont bullshit around with that and really fuck up something keep it safe

Comment

change ur oil instead +1 hp.

heheh.

make sure and bring some extra water incase u blow ur radiator...i blew mine during a race once..not cool/

bring a bat, just incase u may win =)
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

purchase a few bottles of nitrous.... hehe... one for take off and the other when your neck and neck and then just have another one sittin by for shits and giggles... just playin just play... anticipate the light or whatever you're goin off of and watch out for other drivers, sometimes they will get too close and bump into you... good luck dude
            93 SE auto... 4doors... and taking donations ---- SOLD

need new project...

Comment

You may also wanna take out them seats, or atleast the rear one. Most importantly though, watch out for potholes and stuff because if you have luck like me, the day you remove the spare is the day you need it.

Comment

i got 17" rims with 215/45/17 tires should i really change to 20 psi???

Comment

Well I actually read what you have and you have an auto so you might not need to go that low, but going to 25 or so would still be good and it really doesn't hurt your top end. I have 5 speed with 16" rims and low profile tires and I have to run like 20 psi when I race or I won't get any traction.

Comment

well tonight is the night, but it snowed this morning, first day it snows the day im gonna be racing, but its 6 oclock right now and the snow is almost gone again so were prb gonna go... new list of opponents....
                    96 Integra SE auto w/ CAI
                    95 Civic DX?? 5spd with 2.25 piping, intake
                    94 cav auto, K&N drop in filter
                    03 protege 5, 5spd with custom exhaust

and i took off my 24.5 pound MR7's and put on my steelies and got em balanced today so im gonna go kick some ass and get it n video so u can all see, the CB7 that causes fury...........

Comment

of opponents....
                      96 Integra SE auto w/ CAI ?
                      95 Civic DX?? 5spd with 2.25 piping, intake WIN!
                      94 cav auto, K&N drop in filter WIN!
                      03 protege 5, 5spd with custom exhaust WIN!

oh my god if your car was dropped, it would only help!

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
                      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

i have doubts about the cav...lolz

is that protoge the turbo zoom zoom?

Retro!

Hater

Comment

well heres the story finally, i raced twice, the integra which beat me by half a car length, the 94 cavlier which beat me by 1/4 car length, we stopped at 120km p/h and if we kept goin i would smoked him cuz the road was too short and i was catchin up quick, and then we didnt have enough time because the one house on that empty road called the cops and two cruisers showed up and looked at our licenses, but no one was racing at the time, we stopped when we saw any cars, and they acted like pigs and finally let us go, and we had it all on tape, which the camera was in my back seat, but they didnt look into my car so we were lucky. but im gonna run the integra one more time to see how i do the second time.
                          i hate my car its so slow i cant wait till i get my fuckin mustang. racing here in windsor isint common no one really ever races so we gotta be cautious around here, cuz there soooooo many fuckin pigs out there......
                          Last edited by kings_blend; 12-06-2003, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Man you shouldnt of told us the cav beatcha, now everyone is gona make fun
                            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

the cav has a 3.1 V6, im suprised i even kept up with it, and like i sed if we went 5 seconds longer i woulda had him....

Comment

Working...
                              X