Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22 cb7 vs ef vs eg vs ek

first race on freeway 50mph roll

h22 cb short ram intake vs ef stock vs ls ek short ram intake and headers i think
    3 honks we go ef falls behind fast, i missed gear ek takes me by 1 car

second race 45mph roll
    cb vs b18c or b16 eg hatch skunk 2 mani,c.a.i,headers,blox stage 2 cams and cam gears, tuned ecu
    he honks and i stay with him neck to neck and slowly start to pull away

third race from dead stop
    3 honks he pulls in front of me takes me by half a car

fourth race dead stop
    3 honks i pulled in front and take him by a car

we go to another spot and this is where i just kept taking him we raced 4 times and he couldnt take me, i beat him by almost 2 car lenghts thanks to my tires bf goodrich g-force i kept getting grip off the line.ill see if anyone took video so i can post it
    Last edited by 90CB7EURO; 05-30-2012, 06:31 PM.

Goddam civics!!! Those things fly bc theyre so damn light. Good ish though. Putting in work

Comment

Good shit! Nice to see a cb7 putting in work out on the streets.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

civcs and tegs are like wild boar hogs, a freakin pest to society.. op u didn't mention any1 having a lightweight flywheel.. do u have 1?
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
          civcs and tegs are like wild boar hogs, a freakin pest to society.. op u didn't mention any1 having a lightweight flywheel.. do u have 1?
          i dont have one,not sure about the other cars.the day after my friend asked me if i wanted to race a b20 teg.i said ok but the guy dint want to anymore

Comment

Flywheel that bitch with a stage 3.
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Putting. In. Work.... homie.

All you have in your heavy ass CB is an H with an intake and you "pulled away" from a pretty well built EG? A much lighter car that should be putting out a good deal more power? Am I the only one confused here?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

i was confused to,i didnt want to race him beacuse i knew he had alot of stuff done to his engine and im stock.but i said fk it,and im not the that good of a driver when it comes to racing still learning

Comment

yes and race shit dont be scared u will get better at racing finding ur shift points so u can stay in vtec and all i tell u what go to ur woods near ur house take a canyon run it really helps out ur abillity to shift while turning and all plus its fun as hell once i get my suspension done i cant wait
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                  i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

nice kills dude a h22 in a cb is just a beast I took out a tc,crx,eg,ef shhh dont tell them I got a h hehe

Comment

raced another eg with a b16 I,H,E might have more stuff 1st 2nd and half 3rd gear he would pull on me, by 4th gear we would be even 5th gear he was in my rear veiw mirrior

Comment

Working...
                      X