Pwnd a jetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pwnd a jetta

so i go to this car show at dennys right when i get thier 4 cops show up everybodys leavin so we (me and 2 of my friends) leave to and we all go to sports authority cuz we just talk to pepople on
    e road were talking like thiers probly 200 street cars going up in down this one road and we turn and meet at sports authority

ok so were chiilllin thier quite a few people and then al of a sudden woop woop one cop shows up and people start runnin to thier cars and were like uh shit where do we go, so this is about 45 minutes after the cops showed up at dennys so we all (like 50 street cars) go back to the dennys and its fine, then this prelude does a huge burnout and smokes up the entire intersection and a cops sittin at the intersection and he flies in and puts on his lights and hes like thorugh the loud speaker TURN OFF THE CAr

so we all run and go to tgi fridays parking lot and its all good and i see this crx speedin up and down the parking lot (turbo) so i go speed up to him and all his friends like u should race so we get ready to race and were revving this guy all of a sudden parks his car jumps out and is like STOPPP and were like whut and hes like thiers a cop right thier and thier was a cop sitting in the next parking lot over and he was waiting for us to race or something were like fuck and were like we start tellin people to go to the best buy parking lot and thenj WOOP WOOP the cop comes so were like shit and the guy who yelled stop hes like follow me and the cop came after us and we went through back roads to a dead end and were like oh shit but the cop didint follow us so then me and my crew are stuck with this guy who yelled stop so hes likke arent u the dude that lost to that civic last week, and i wasl ike yeah, but im faster now (im not lol) and hesike oh ive been wanting to race you and i was like oh yeah and

THE RACE>>
    so then we go to best buy parking lot
    only an accord wagon with h22 and a kitted accord (all 4th gens) were at best buy and thats it so they watch me race the guy who yelled stop. he had a 1992 jetta 5spd, i raced him twice and SMOKED HIS ASS. got up to about 60 before we had to slow down i had him by a full cars length at about a full cars lenght at 45 ish. then i saw that i beat him and pull my ebrake and did a full 360 and he was like danm. then i went home and my mom yelled at me for coming home 30 minutes late. yeah
    ]

dude are you from mass? you sound like your describing the next town over from me lol.

we have a dennys, sports authority, TGI fridays and a best buy all in the same general area

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

pretty sweet, didn't know Mass. had mass street racing. hehehe Masses in Mass. wow its late for me.

Comment

wow man you sound really excited. I just got back from racing around as well it was nuts. but damn you used only like one period for your whole story.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

psh yeah i was excited, cuz i never win lol. and im from orlando florida btw
          ]

Comment

ahh yes honda vs vw and cb7h22 owneage at its best

Comment

pulled the ebrake and did a perfect 360 huh? yeah... umm.. u should become a stunt man....

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

it seemed like i had to read that fast, so i did.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                  dude are you from mass? you sound like your describing the next town over from me lol.

we have a dennys, sports authority, TGI fridays and a best buy all in the same general area
                  Kinda reminds me of the ave every friday night in the summer..cept the cops would pull you over if you kept driving up and down.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

nice kill dude, not surprised you beat that jetta...sounds like you had a good night
                    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                      pulled the ebrake and did a perfect 360 huh? yeah... umm.. u should become a stunt man....
                      uhh yeah pretty much, im the e-brake powersliding king; look at my screen name DriftLikeaPro
                      ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                        uhh yeah pretty much, im the e-brake powersliding king; look at my screen name DriftLikeaPro
                        i saw the drift king last weekend in a cb7

he raced my friend in a probe, off of tradeport, and almost ended up in a lake, after he went over a curb, and through a barb wire fence. he ended up with 4 flat tires and a cracked radiator.

what an asshat.

Comment

Working...
                        X