H22 Accord VS 300zx(NA), G35 6spd, and XRS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
    XRS are "quick"? They all move like slushies to me.....I've never been scared of any Toyota with the exception of the Supra and MR2s
    from a dig they are horrible but from a roll they are pretty quick. mid to high 14sec cars with basic mods and reflash. quick but not fast lol

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

please do a research on the XRS... it is the same motor that lotus uses in their cars... a corolla is much heavier that a little lotus. I believe they end up making the XRS only b/c they had no competition to the Si civics... either way the XRS Corolla is a nice package...

Comment

So the XRS has about 160whp and is roughly 200 lbs lighter than CB7.....A stock H22 should still wax it without much fight. So with his setup it definitely shouldn't have even been a competition. I agree with what somebody else said, he should definitely be making more than 204whp. Not necessarily 240whp, but I would expect over 220whp. He needs to change his tuner or ditch crome.
        Last edited by Joey GT-R; 03-12-2012, 07:43 PM.
        '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
        If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

These vids are full of win good shit bro!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

I don't know about you guys , but it feels great to disappoint the unexspected in a older model accord ...
            Nice kills OP..

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

The power dude is making from his setup sounds about right, he is making stock compression, no headwork, and S2 cams are not the best at making power. Plus 200+ WHP through an H22 trans takes more effort than through a B series trans. I have seen folks make 200 WHP through B series trans with stock cams + compression.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I say 204 is low cuz i got a freind with a coupe h22 and only thing his seems to have is a tri -y header and tune and was/is makeing 210 he got the car like that i guess ill have to look in to his motor more see watz done

Comment

A dyno is just a tuning tool more or less. 98% of the same kind/brand of dyno if not more will read different alot of things factor when doing a pull aswell.

For example a bud had a b23V(Stroked/NA race car more or less) it made IIRC 276whp at RLZ who tunes his cars, but put down over 300whp at BRMS on the same tune. Reguardless the car ran a 6.9 in the 8th which those numbers don't lie....well not as much still alot of factors there to.

02 Crv
                  02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                  92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                  Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

nice man really nice i loved them vids he he remionds me of my time in york ahahahahahahahah gooooooood timmmesss 0 and nice killlllllssss
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                    i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Sweet race bro. She holds her own! lol.
                      Jay
                      HondaLina
                      91' Accord EX R JDM H22A

Comment

Originally posted by pupildel View Post
                        i wish i cound of seen the g35's face went you pass him ROFL him must of been like "oh i can beat these two pieces of shit i have g35"then you come out of nowhere nd pass him lmmfao
                        Lol. I beated him once before, so I'm sure he knew I was coming.

There's another video I raced against him. I mis-shift and still caught up just fine. Should be in my Youtube channel.

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                        what year was the XRS and what mods? usually with intake, header, exhaust, tune they are really quick as long as the driver stays in LIFT lol

very nice videos and nice races. good to see someone out there knows how to record these things lol
                        Thanks man. The Corolla is an 04-05; ones with 2ZZGE VVTLi engines. At the time, the guy only has intake and exhaust. I raced another buddy with a maroon one back then when I was untuned, and he had my about fender length with his PFC tuned VVTLi XRS from a 40 roll.

And I was the one who taught the wifey to record.. I hate too much movements when recording. So I had to teach her to hold it steady and keep the camera on the cars I'm going against with. Lol.

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
                        This is nuts. Congrats on the DOUBLE kill.
                        I can't even imagine the face of the G35 driver when you passed him lol.

Question on your setup:

1) Would it be better with a single 2.25" all the way from the header back?
                        2) The Skunk cams in comparsion to Bisimoto cams, are they like Level 2 cams? How's the lope?
                        3) Did you disable IAB's?

Just wondering trying to figure a good H22A future setup!
                        P.S. What tyres were you running?
                        1. 2.5" exhaust if you're on a budget. Go 3" if you can, you'll make more.
                        2. I can't say between the two as I've never had H22 Bisi cams before, but the lopey on the Pro2 isn't that noticeable.
                        3. At the time of these races, it was disabled due to the P28 ECU I'm using so I opted for Blacktrax IAB delete spacer. Now I have a Euro R IM.

As for tires, I have Kuhmos ECSTAS. I know, they're sh*tty.

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
                        XRS are "quick"? They all move like slushies to me.....I've never been scared of any Toyota with the exception of the Supra and MR2s
                        They're pretty decent fast; S2K killer once the XRS is PFC tuned.

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                        The power dude is making from his setup sounds about right, he is making stock compression, no headwork, and S2 cams are not the best at making power. Plus 200+ WHP through an H22 trans takes more effort than through a B series trans. I have seen folks make 200 WHP through B series trans with stock cams + compression.
                        Yeah, I'm sure I'll see alot more with a B-Series trans.

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                        Damn that is pretty good

Was that G auto?
                        Thanks. And no, the G is a 6spd.

Thanks everyone for the reply! I haven't logged in for a while now since I got busy with work and all.
                        Last edited by nusdogg; 04-30-2012, 01:56 AM.

Originally posted by toycar
                        Braking the bank, maybe. Feeling like a boss, likely.

Comment

Good VIDs!!! Good Races!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                            Good VIDs!!! Good Races!!!!
                            Thanks homie!

Originally posted by toycar
                            Braking the bank, maybe. Feeling like a boss, likely.

Comment

Working...
                            X