No announcement yet.

H22 Accord VS 300zx(NA), G35 6spd, and XRS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish i cound of seen the g35's face went you pass him ROFL him must of been like "oh i can beat these two pieces of shit i have g35"then you come out of nowhere nd pass him lmmfao

Comment

Originally posted by pupildel View Post
      i Wish I Cound Of Seen The G35's Face Went You Pass Him Rofl Him Must Of Been Like "oh I Can Beat These Two Pieces Of Shit I Have G35"then You Come Out Of Nowhere Nd Pass Him Lmmfao
      X2

Comment

thats sick, props for you man.
        AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
        JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

I cant wait for my h22 now. Nice runns
          92 CB7 F22 5 speed.

^MY RIDE THREAD^

Comment

Man great kills reminds me of the time I beat a beefed up RX-8. Dude that he had me until I droped the hammer and was gooooone
            One Day At A Time
            "Honda Connaisseur"
            1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
            1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
            1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
            1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
            1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
            1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
            Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
            Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

This is nuts. Congrats on the DOUBLE kill.
              I can't even imagine the face of the G35 driver when you passed him lol.

Question on your setup:
              Current setup now(204whp/157wtq):

- JDM H22A
              - Skunk2 Pro2 cams + valvetrain + cam gears
              - Rosko's 68mm Ported Euro R IM
              - Skunk2 68mm TB
              - Hytech Rep Header
              - 2.5" exhaust
              - 3" Ebay piping
              -P28 Chipped ECU tuned on crome
              1) Would it be better with a single 2.25" all the way from the header back?
              2) The Skunk cams in comparsion to Bisimoto cams, are they like Level 2 cams? How's the lope?
              3) Did you disable IAB's?

Just wondering trying to figure a good H22A future setup!
              P.S. What tyres were you running?
              Current:
              2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
              1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
              1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Good races u got here .

Watching ur race with the G35 closely, it's kinda awkward how i came out with about the same results. I raced a 6spd coupe with my stock jdm h22a and beat one as well which i find weird. The only difference was he had four people in his car and it was me and my brother. He flew by me on a residential road so i took that as a threat lol. So i flew right by him after that at like 100mph then he pulled up next to me at a stop sign n told me follow him to the freeway.

Anyways what i thought was weird was that when i raced him it was from a stop and i would launch better than him n would have the lead, but from the beginning of my shift to second gear all the way to the end of third he started to pass me and eventually got ahead of me. So in my head i already gave up hope and accepted the fact he was faster than me, which i already thought because come on now.. it's a g35. But i stayed on the gas and somehow in third gear vtec i started to pull closer n closer to him. Then the shift from third gear to fourth gear i began to walk him slowly til i got about a full car ahead then shifted to fifth and then let off the gas. And i was like wtf? Because i lost hope in my cb7 lol. It sounds ridiculous, i know, but i did race him more than once with the same results so i know it wasn't a mistake by him that cost him the race. I raced him several times because i kept missing second gear.. excuse my noobness. Didn't mean to ramble but thought i'd share lol.

Maybe the jdm h22a's third to fourth gear power curve is superior to the g35's in that area? Just something to think about cuz that has me stooped. And i'm still not sure if my engine is the regular jdm h22a or if it's a type S. More and more i'm starting to think it is a type S.
                RIP '91 LX.

Comment

Damn that is pretty good

Was that G auto?

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
                    This is nuts. Congrats on the DOUBLE kill.
                    I can't even imagine the face of the G35 driver when you passed him lol.

Question on your setup:

1) Would it be better with a single 2.25" all the way from the header back?
                    2) The Skunk cams in comparsion to Bisimoto cams, are they like Level 2 cams? How's the lope?
                    3) Did you disable IAB's?

Just wondering trying to figure a good H22A future setup!
                    P.S. What tyres were you running?
                    Dude go with the 2.5". Hell go with a 3". People have seen gains with a 3" over 2.5" on stock (but tuned) H22As.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by youngflyndsaved View Post

Maybe the jdm h22a's third to fourth gear power curve is superior to the g35's in that area? Just something to think about cuz that has me stooped. And i'm still not sure if my engine is the regular jdm h22a or if it's a type S. More and more i'm starting to think it is a type S.
                      G's and Z's are just slow in stock form. I think they run 16s in the quarter. Not top end cars for sure.

Comment

Na the 350z is a mid 14sec car stock with the 35 being a little slower due to weight definitely not 16s.

02 Crv
                        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Healthy H22! You can literally see when vtec kicks. Awesome runs

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                          MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
                          11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

what year was the XRS and what mods? usually with intake, header, exhaust, tune they are really quick as long as the driver stays in LIFT lol

very nice videos and nice races. good to see someone out there knows how to record these things lol

no
                            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                            $30 HID kits here Thread
                            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

XRS are "quick"? They all move like slushies to me.....I've never been scared of any Toyota with the exception of the Supra and MR2s
                              '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                              If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

204 seems kinda low from the sounds of ur build u should be more like 240 at lest

Comment

Working...
                                X