No announcement yet.

post your fastest 4 door cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With a f22b with mild cams a Crower head package and 130 shot of NOS a I ran a 13.5 @108 mph spinning first,second,running on BFG street slicks. Who's the fastest street Cb7 running right now?

Comment

14.8 port and polished head bolty's and ECU module from next level, short shifter , milled. i drive a 97 lude though
      Euro R - 97 prelude

:0 dyno' results

JUN ECU - 174HP 143TQ stock

Totoro squad # 3

Comment

That's dope and all but i looking for the fastest four door cb7. I think i was reading something or someone told me not to sure, but that theres a cb7 running 11's is that true? Is it a street car or a drag car?

Comment

in my sig.
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

^^ soon to be faster.. thanks to FL hahaa (inside joke from his thread)

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

i ran 16.4 @ 83 mph with 2.3 60 ft.

CAI, Header, catback, test pipe, MSD, plat. plugs, wires, grounding wires, HD pressure plate clutch, 12lb fly, 16" rims (kinda heavy), Integra shift knob, full interior, sounds and tools. oh yea this was in crappy hawaii weather.

plan to go back and put on 14" steelies, strip the interior, take out sounds and tools, shift at 6k and launch at 2.5k or whatever is best. since the weather was so crappy that night i feel that if i do all this i can get into the 15s

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface561
                With a f22b with mild cams a Crower head package and 130 shot of NOS a I ran a 13.5 @108 mph spinning first,second,running on BFG street slicks. Who's the fastest street Cb7 running right now?
                130 shot? geesh

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Lets hear more about that "130" shot. Pics, specs, type of system, the whole nine yards. I'm having a hard time believing that you are injecting a 130 shot on a non built bottom end and with no form of engine management, or other essential upgrades...

Comment

Originally posted by FushigiRES
                    Lets hear more about that "130" shot. Pics, specs, type of system, the whole nine yards. I'm having a hard time believing that you are injecting a 130 shot on a non built bottom end and with no form of engine management, or other essential upgrades...
                    werd

heres my 10 characters bitch

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Ok If you have 28 jet on the nitrous side and 18 on the fuel side it will come out to 130, now the fuel management I have a chipped Erick's racing ecu which allow me to run more fuel when the NOS kicks in so it was running a little rich, Also ran some NGK 8 series colder plugs, When everything was said and done I put out about 310 horse to the wheels. Sorry i forgot to mention that i have to run race gas when i ran it at the track or street so that it pervent it from blowing up.Anything else that you may want to know or do you more info?

Comment

Sounds about right with the power from the head package and the cam, not to mention i'm sure he has other bolt-ons. Maybe his next mod will be discovering traction cause he's trapping high enough for 12's
                        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Ok If you have 28 jet on the nitrous side and 18 on the fuel side it will come out to 130, now the fuel management I have a chipped Erick's racing ecu which allow me to run more fuel when the NOS kicks in so it was running a little rich, Also ran some NGK 8 series colder plugs, When everything was said and done I put out about 310 horse to the wheels. Sorry i forgot to mention that i have to run race gas when i ran it at the track or street so that it pervent it from blowing up.Anything else that you may want to know or do you more info?

Pictures?................

Comment

I'd be interested in seeing pics too... I know there's someone on here (from NJ in fact, not sure of the name though) that has a fully built F22 race motor using a crazy nitrous shot... 130 on a stock bottom end can't be good though! The F22 is a strong motor, but that's really pushing it! I wouldn't go over 75 with a stock bottom end myself... MAYBE 100 with race gas, but I'd be scared even then.

Comment

What kinda picture are you asking for? Do you want see the car, the motor, the direct port?

Comment

Everything......I just want to make sure you actually have what you are claiming. There have been a lot of people that have passed through claiming outrageuous number with no proof...

Comment

Working...
                                X