This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kboers View Post
    I pick races with random cars that I know are far superior to gauge the driver. Any rich jerk can buy a Lambo but only a true driver can take it to laguna seca. The majority of races I get into are ones I am bound to lose but all the other guy did was stoop to my level and by that I won
    any rich jerk. Just because you can afford it doesn't make you a jerk..if I work my ass off and I want something good to show for it..I will get it. Will that make me a jerk?

Understandably if your referring to this type

Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

we already had a huuuuuge rich jerk discussion
      Originally posted by scudweiser
      it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
        any rich jerk. Just because you can afford it doesn't make you a jerk..if I work my ass off and I want something good to show for it..I will get it. Will that make me a jerk?

Understandably if your referring to this type

Rich jerk is a generalization. I'm bound to be at least slightly jealous of anyone driving a nicer car than me, especially if they look down on me. I guess the reason I worded it that way is because most of the people in my city are rich jerks who didn't work hard for their car and instead got it from mommy and daddy.

Oh yea, great clip. I loved that movie with all its flaws and over-stickered cars, but still... it inspired a whole new breed of car enthusiasts.
        Being normal is probably the lamest thing you can try to be

Comment

I pick races with random cars that I know are far superior to gauge the driver. Any rich jerk can buy a Lambo but only a true driver can take it to laguna seca. The majority of races I get into are ones I am bound to lose but all the other guy did was stoop to my level and by that I won
          Oh c'mon Kb .. you're totally missing the ENTIRE point .. the point is .. this!
          Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
          don't waste the big boys time like this, it makes us all look a little worse.
          And we wonder why the cops wanna pull us over so much, and why other guys "look down on us"?
          Thanks man .. way to *represent* Kb .. we don't need anymore of this at all ...
          There's enough "idiots" already out there killing themselves, proving to cops and "other guys"
          that we haven't got a clue about what we're doing .. then .. you come along?
          Wonderful .. !

And nice judgment call on the "jerks" .. I wonder what they call you?
          Please, don't judge other people or their cars .. wanna race? Go to the track.
          That's what I did when I was in high-school. Wanna prove yourself .. pay to play!

Don't let us come to the site and read about some "jerk" that lost control and hit you,
          then you hit someone on a sidewalk and killed them .. and, yourself ..

Trust me .. search the site .. these stories exist .. everywhere!

If those guys are "jerks" .. then I guess, you're a fool!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Don't pick fights you can't win,don't back down either you never know,a 7series pulled up on me one night going to Miami on the Turnpike, I gave it to him five times, he asked me what I got, I said it's only a Honda and left him. Did I mention I got over 450 hp.

Comment

*sighs* aye yaye yaye...

What a mess.
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

(facepalm)

Locked.

Comment

Working...
                X