My 90 DX vs. 1995 240sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 90 DX vs. 1995 240sx

accord-125hp-stock motor except for a intake filter/muffler/gutted.
    240sx-150hp-intake/exhaust w/ custom piping/gutted.

every thursday there is a meet here in SoCal at the local starbucks and me and the homies go chill there every now and then. as the cops came and asked us to leave, me and my homie with a 240sx booked it. we drove down a long stretch of road but just pulled along side each other. a few blocks down we approach a light. i wanted to fuck around so i decided to launch my car and he wuz ready to take off himself. light turns green and he takes off as my car's slow ass reaction takes forever to get my wheels spinning. so i take off and he is already up by half a car. i chased him down and just got on his ass then slowed down cuz we had to turn. after the turn he punches it where there is another fairly wide turn which he took me awhile ago cuz he has tein HE so his shit is stiff against my old set-up, tokico blues w/ H&R race springs. well he didnt know i bought a new suspension set-up so he figured he would lose me again. WRONG! as we approached the wider turn..he punches it and i punched it riding his ass on the turn. as we get out of the turn..there wuz a stop light w/ a long stretch road ahead of it. i pull to the light. smiled. looked at the light. smiled again. looks back at the light and wait for it to turn green. before it does...i put it on D3 *yes my shit is auto*. this time w/o launch, the light turns green, his reaction was much quicker than mine so he takes off again but not by very much, as we both get into second my car is beginning to pull on him, when i got into third i started slowly passing him up and waving bye to him and you can hear him yelling at me saying "noOooOOOoOOoO". yep! so i took him on 2nd-3rd. then we slowed down and chill cuz police substation wuz right around the corner. as we pulled into the mcdonalds, he trippin out on how my car hung with him on the turn and took him heads-up, but im STILL STOCK! hahahah and that was a fair run. i was flattered to know i can take out my homies 240sx. till next time! thanks for reading!

-BuRRR
    hi

good job

Comment

Originally posted by BuRRR
      light turns green and he takes off as my car's slow ass reaction takes forever to get my wheels spinning.
      Yeah, blame it on the car, dude, it's cool

when i got into third i started slowly passing him up and waving bye to him and you can hear him yelling at me saying "noOooOOOoOOoO".

-BuRRR
      Faintly reminiscent of TFATF? I think so.

Not rippin' on you dude, just thought it was funny.
      -Jay

Comment

haha yea i was cracking up when he was saying it and i just wanna share some laughters w/ you guys!
        hi

Comment

lmao, i love the fnf movies.
          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Good Kill, those 240sx's are slow. I've eaten one alive myself on more than 1 occasion.
            My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

I raced my buddies 89 240sx w/ a sr20det w/ (Full exhaust of course, front mount intercooler, racing clutch and a few other minor stuff). We ended up getting to a light and we were next 2 each other and decided to f around. The light turn green he immediately was ahead of me off take off and then just 2 rub it in how quick his car is, he dropped back and got next 2 me blowing off his BOV more than once while im trying to get ahead (which never happened lol). The next I know were both doing 85 down a 35 zone and passed 2 cops on the right parked facing us talking 2 each other...........luckily they didnt come after us. Once we saw the cops we threw our cars in neutral 2 decrease the noise. Lucked out........maye they didnt care?

Midwest car club

Current rides:
              91 accord lx (5spd)
              92 accord lx (5spd)
              93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

damn u got lucky! but here is an advice the next time you race pass cops. KEEP GOING! and MAKE AS MANY TURNS AS POSSIBLE! thats wut i did!
                hi

Comment

damn u got lucky! but here is an advice the next time you race pass cops. KEEP GOING! and MAKE AS MANY TURNS AS POSSIBLE! thats wut i did!
                  The old random street trick. Works like a charm...sometimes. hehe.
                  My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

what are u kiddin me
                    i flew past a 240 and it caught up with me and flew passed me as a iwas flooring it i race them and they rape me
                    ]

Comment

my friend just got his 89 240's single cam lump swapped with a blacktop SR20. He has to let it break in, so hes only pushed it to 5k, but the thing fucking rips. I'm scared to race it.

Comment

Yes, I love my nissan, If my accord gets smoked I can always redeem myself
                        Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

a stock 240 and accord make a good race. I remeber those days...

Comment

but one thing the stock accord makes 130 not 125 just to let you know but my accord made 140 stock depnds on if you have a a1 a4 or a6

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                            bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

a stock 89 240 makes 140hp soo do the math

Comment

Working...
                              X