first kill/loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first kill/loss

my first kill would be on a 94 ex coupe civic that thought he was the shit hauling butt through taffic cutting ppl off and what not. i line up next to him at the light we both go through first like normal then i hear him accelerating when i tell hes wot i floor it and its bye bye civic my first loss was just the other day against a freind of mine he has a y8 civic coupe with 8 pound flywheel stage three clutch ported intake mani spark plug wires i/h/e me having an intake and spark plug wires.... were at a light taking off normally we look at each other and bam! wot i pull like two cars on him it seemed he dissapeared out of my peripheral vison i go to shift! and bam clutch doesnt catch worth a shit so i go no where for a couple seconds he regains all that he lost clutch grabs rite when he has about half a car on me and we tie it up all the way to 80. once my clutch is in i know who will win and not to mention im gonna finally throw my exhaust on her and have some awesome fun haha. everyone that night was suprised at how fast the cb was with just intake and wires

in the begining...
Working...
X