my prelude ownage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my prelude ownage.

well here's the deal, i was in columbia,mo on tues by the mall. the jackass in a (92-96)red prelude (bluejayde may know him) rolls on me by the mall. at the first light he reves on me about 2 cars back. finaly get side by side @ a light. *green* launch nearly the same time, he pulls slightly (1/2 fender) i'm thinking i'm done. i nail, 2nd @ 6800 rpm, i'm pulling him. get to the next light, beat him by nearly 2 cars. i was supprised as hell! i waved @ him and all i got was a fly by. it must suck to get owned by a wagon while rolling w/ ur girl in a prelude.

Nice kill bro, I would have loved to see that.The wagon is such a sleeper.
    -Jay

Comment

you remember last summer, when we met on the loop? it was the guy that got the ticket for the tail lights, and had to leave his car sit.

btw: she runs alot better w/ the fresh valve adj. and sea-foam trick. never ran better.

Comment

Yeah, I remember, that was hilarious. Seafoam is the shizzle!
        -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by cb9h23
          you remember last summer, when we met on the loop? it was the guy that got the ticket for the tail lights, and had to leave his car sit.

btw: she runs alot better w/ the fresh valve adj. and sea-foam trick. never ran better.
          Yo man I hate to hijack but what is seafoam and where can I score one? I'm gonna do some tuning up on the truck..cause i feel lags a bit so I need to change sparkplugs wires and have an oil changed done soon..also doing a complelte engine flush.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
            Yo man I hate to hijack but what is seafoam and where can I score one? I'm gonna do some tuning up on the truck..cause i feel lags a bit so I need to change sparkplugs wires and have an oil changed done soon..also doing a complelte engine flush.
            You don't know what Seafoam is only the best thing ever invented you can get at any auto store like Pep Boys.

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
            bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
              You don't know what Seafoam is only the best thing ever invented you can get at any auto store like Pep Boys.
              Yeah but I also wanted to know what and how to use it...it seems like a stupid question but..ya know I cant help it lol I've never used it before
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                Yeah but I also wanted to know what and how to use it...it seems like a stupid question but..ya know I cant help it lol I've never used it before
                Put it gas, oil, or vacum line then lots of smoke will come out of the muffler that means its working perfectly normal.

Dynamic racing

Comment

nice kill

Comment

Nice kill dude!
                    Do you know what model it was? S, Si, Si VTEC??

Originally posted by micksf22accord
                    but I never could find it at pep boys. NAPA is the only place that readily carries it.
                    ~~~~~~~

Comment

But I know autozone has seafoam because theres one 2 blocks from my house.

Dynamic racing

Comment

Why the hell are we talking about seafoam he well find it back to the topic nice kill.

Dynamic racing

Comment

i hate to be off topic here....but honda sells this stuff called 44k, and it owns seafoam fo sho!!!
                          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr
                            Nice kill dude!
                            Do you know what model it was? S, Si, Si VTEC??
                            judging on the way it ran w/ mine and his stock wheels, it was an SI, h23.
                            just to make the kill a little less glorious,the 'lude did smoke. but he braught the dog, and i served him some beggin' strips.

Comment

Its Begiinnnnnn!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X