Caprice, Taurus, and Teg race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caprice, Taurus, and Teg race

raced last night...nuffin really big, i hardly ever get to run n 2 anything worth discussing but heres something to just add to the race forum...

coming home from school last night, im behind a 90-92 teg, 93 taurus, and a chevy caprive, all are classmates.

we're coming off a ramp on to a highway, im behind all of them, every one knows once u clear the merge lane from the ramp, its party time (yes that was lame...lol). the teg punches it, blast pass the ford T (3 lane highway) taking the middle lane. i punch it and take the fast lane and dont let off the gas. kilt the teg and ford, and ran up and pass the caprice.
    next me and the caprice line up at bout a 70mph roll (highway). his lanes free mines it not, about 20 yards to the car in front of me.
    we both punch it, im gone, take the fast lan, leave the caprice 3-4 bus lengths behind.....the end....lol
    told u it wasnt exciting...lol
    just had to get my post count up, didnt post anything yesterday

o but on a good note, testing with the g-tech, my trap speed went up...from 104.9 to 108.3 with the new map im running created by Midnite and R33.....time still sucks cause of no traction 14.5 but hopefully with some slicks and axles it'll be better
    Track date: 03/06/2005

N e one hitting the track when it opens (in your area), let us no the dates.........

yes im bored..lol
    Last edited by theone; 02-08-2005, 12:07 PM.
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

nice kill, gotta love that boost

Comment

thanks man

funny thing is yesterday night while coming in from break at school, a group of guys were sitting in the eat area, one said Hey!, my name not being Hey i didnt pay him any attention...lol
      he says hey again i look over, notice we was talking to me, so i say yeah whats up..(seen it was someone from my Fuels class) then he says....my man says u kick his ass last night...lol. did u spray on him.....i replied nope....sold my nitrous, he replies....for real...?
      then u know its always one in the crowd......another guy says.....My man said i bet u wont do that shit tonight......i reply...tell ur man i didnt drive that car tonight, also tell ur man i can drive it tomorrow so i can buss his ass again....lol everyone started laughing.
      i knew 3 of them out of the 10 that was there, the one saying the out the mouth smart shit was one i really dont dislike or like, just someone that was in my electrics class....who always fell asleep snoring and shit...lol
      NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

Theo, we should make a plan... You come up to Jersey and run at Atco or Englishtown with me, and I'll come down to Budd's Creek and run with you this summer

The only catch is that we help each other fix any broken axles

Comment

lol....if i come up to any show/race out of state, has to be around summer time when i have my full exhaust system to quite the car down a lil...hopefully get it sound like it was before.
          for the axles....im sending mines out to be cryo-ed next week, ill keep u and others updated on that also
          NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

Originally posted by theone
            lol....if i come up to any show/race out of state, has to be around summer time when i have my full exhaust system to quite the car down a lil...hopefully get it sound like it was before.
            for the axles....im sending mines out to be cryo-ed next week, ill keep u and others updated on that also
            Yeah, I really want to hear your experience with the cryo place. Hopefully it'll be cheap and worth the effort!

Comment

Working...
            X