Holy shit i just got finished rippin 2 cars tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit i just got finished rippin 2 cars tonight

I was crusin down latenight around the highway and got on to the service ramp exit . Out of the blue I see this 93-94 prelude and a RSX type S cruisin together. So I figure I try to mingle in and did and theres a nice long stretch going down the highway aw they decided to go down to the races.

So I figure fuck it itll be another one on m shit list tonight so are three off us left the line on green slowly all of us neck and neck. Then the prelude takes off then the Rsx then me in temptation. So all of us are now runnin see whos gonna drop next so we all got to the next light.

Im up there waiting itchin nervously I cock back waiting for the green the rsx is revvin his motor as well the prelude was revvin too but He was no match for me and the RSX type S. Then bam the light turns green the rsx peels off the line I peel and we goin at it neck and neck I started pullin on him beat him by 2 cars.

After that the prelude finally catches up I got to the light first and I rolled down my window looked at him he told me damn I thought you were slow I told him think again he was like nice race bro next time next time I was like anytime you ready lemme know. Just thought I tell all of you guys Noone's fuckin with CB7tuner let it be known were out there waiting. Represent yall to the fullest my cb7er's 1.

nice kill man
    why do they think we're always slow...i dont understand...
    then when u smoke them they like

"i just beat one of them last week"

but then that shows them all 4thgens are not alike....

nice one man
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

good story, u should put pics of ur ride in the members rides section i wanna see this killer beast....

Comment

It just makes it that much more fun to smoke people. I love seeing the looks on peoples faces... Good kill.

Comment

man, you've always got a good kill story to tell.

Comment

good kill. you guys should see the look on peoples faces when i race them. not only is it an accord its a wagon too, needless to say people get very shocked when i walk on um'

Comment

That would be sweet to have an h22 wagon. I used to race my parents wagon all the time it was bad ass. It was a Plymouth with a Chrysler 2.2L turbo

Comment

good kill on the Type S. just don't run them on the highway because they have some sick top-end (speaking from experience).
                Four rods enter, one rod leaves...

Comment

I definitely love the looks on people's faces after I hand them their ass. Around here, you can't go 2 minutes on the road without seeing a civic w/minimal mods, and they all think their shit is so fast, it's just pathetic. I've whipped up on so many civics, and I look over at them after I beat them, and they usually just don't even look over, or they just look so surprised. I love it.

Comment

soooo enjoyable...

Comment

Working...
                    X