96 altima 2.4 vs 93 cb7 f22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

96 altima 2.4 vs 93 cb7 f22

So, this story isnt really exciting, but its is to me, especially after losing to a sunfire a few months ago. Here goes, so, me n my friend were hanging out last night, and we were trying to find something to do. i said i had to go to work n get my check. we did, and as we were driving, he said my car was pretty quick. the only mods i have done to the car are brand new plugs, brand new plug wires, k and n short ram intake with spectre filter, and no cat. he has no mods.

So, when we were on our way home, we found a road that was perectly straight and secluded, the perfect road to race on. so, we went back to his house, he got his car, then we drove to the road. we pulled up beside each other, and he said 3 honks n we go. our cars are both auto, and we both shifted with the 1, 2, d3, d4. so, 3 honks, and i get a really good launch. i hit the gas the second he hit the horn the third time. i was pulling on him by half a car length by the end of first and into second. he started to pull on me, but i put my foot all the way down to the floor, and gained the half car length back. as shift to third, his nose is at my back door and im thinkin, "i smoked him!!" we cross the line and i was victorious.

we lined up again, this time goin the other way. this run, our friend who was with us, got into my other friends car. so, we line up. 3 honks, and we both get a perfect launch. i squealed my tires through first, then shifted to second at 6100. we were neck and neck the whole way through, and as we crossed the line, i was victorious yet again, only this time by barely an inch.

so thats my kill story, i thought it was pretty impressive, considering i lost to a sunfire a few months ago. i LOVE MY CB7!!!
    Last edited by 1993 CB7 LX; 05-02-2010, 12:34 AM.

Originally posted by scudweiser
    i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

you could got him more if you didnt manualy shifted you automtic cb7 it can wear out the tranny.......even though good story! short and simple not like mine...lol...

Originally posted by deevergote
    .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

yea, i was thinking bout that cuz theres a really long delay in shift time when u shift like that, but, eh, its a kill.

Comment

Originally posted by 1993 CB7 LX View Post
        he started to pull on me, but i put my foot all the way down to the floor, and gained the half car length back. as shift to third, his nose is at my back door and im thinkin, "i smoked him!!" we cross the line and i was victorious.
        so you launched but didnt have your foot to the floor already?

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
        member ride thread
        11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
        DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
        People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
        I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
        John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

not all the way down, no.

Comment

nice kill. you killed a fwd 240sx pretty much.

Comment

thank you. pretty much, yea. a BONE STOCK 240, lol.

Comment

i might have a encounter with a few 240's soon. one turbo and one mostly stock that i know off. still bone stock its rated higher then a accord.

Comment

Good kill man, But you should really invest in a header and exaughst system. For example!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-93...Q5fAccessories

You dnt have to pick that one, but they can be had for 200$ shipped now. I rock a ebay n1 system on my car, and it works fine, not that loud with the silencer....

I have a 5spd and a f22a1 at the time and I noticed a well spent 200$ difrance. It had way stronger pull. It became fun again for about a week and then you get used to it. But it will def give you an edge. And better sound depending on how you look at it.
                  Last edited by tgdrums1990; 05-03-2010, 09:21 PM.
                  My System
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165155

Comment

I love it when our beloved hondas kill nissans. I feel gitty n stuff. Auto or not.
                    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    My coupe!!!
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

o yea. i get that warm and fuzzy feelin deep down inside....

Comment

Working...
                      X