uzume vs 91 EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF View Post
    I FOUND THE CAMERA I JUST CANT FIGURE OUT HOW I CAN PUT EM ON MY GLASSED!!..lol...i don't wear sunglasses or Locs i wear just glasses it seems like fun to do you never know what you'll come accross to....lol....hey visual was that trooper clocking you guys in the middle of the video when you and the other cb7 past him?...trooper or PD?...or Highway patrol or sherrif?
    I wrap a rubber band around the camera then stretch it over the arm of the glasses and back around the bottom of the camera. You might have to play with positioning a little; I've made a couple of crooked videos because of the way the camera was sitting.

State Highway Patrol here, we also call them troopers. I don't know if he was clocking or not. That flashing Audi had me spooked, and I'd backed down to about 70 by the time he could have seen me, and the other two cars slowed down to about the same speed, so it was cool. My lane change was a little iffy, but the guy in the white cb was cool enough to let me slide in front of him.

Comment

Damn man I remember you showing us where you got that camera from but I cant find it on ebay anymore. I know you always have it playing in your car and posting up vids. I wanna have it in case some asshole here in Columbia tries some stupid bullshit and I can catch it on camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
        Damn man I remember you showing us where you got that camera from but I cant find it on ebay anymore. I know you always have it playing in your car and posting up vids. I wanna have it in case some asshole here in Columbia tries some stupid bullshit and I can catch it on camera.
        http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=sma...sacat=0&bkBtn=

Make sure you get one with the video card included.

Comment

so far I vote this the more creative thread of the year

SOLD!!
          Boosted H22
          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Awesome vid Jon. I'll have to subscribe. And 3 CB's lol, with 3 lanes of highway. Haha we don't have 3 lanes just two up here, and I'm lucky if I see 2 other clean CB's the entire day besides wanda..

life is good.

Comment

that was a fun video...shoulda sprayed at least once! hahaha. I liked the quotes in the vid.

*Needs*
              -New shocks
              -Struts
              -Drop
              -Cleaning
              -New Tires/Wheels
              -New Window Tint
              -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Working...
              X