uzume vs 91 EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uzume vs 91 EX

I guess this is to make up for the one I got denied last week.

Never broke 90 the whole time. And before anyone asks, it was without the juice.

lol, nice vid. AND they both look lol. nice big ol' rust spot.

Rip It Up
    Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Holy rust!

And he had a brake light out..
      Originally posted by chessboxer
      We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
      Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

like i said......Cb7 are everywhere....Funny last 3 weeks....I was working at Fatburgers...and all of a sudden.....I saw 4 cb7 park in front of the store into each lane, first one came by 2 min, then 5 , then 7min, then 3min....All of a sudden i was like #$#$@3, should have park it in the front...tooo ....The funny thing is......They don't know each other or from cb7 forum lol funny
        VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
        1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
        MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

fuck dude what kinda cam do you have i need to do this when i go cruising i always get called out by tegs, civics, and stangs...lol...but half the fucken time my baby is with me in the back or my prego wife on the passager...lol...

nice vid visual......enjoyed it here even at the hospital.......

Originally posted by deevergote
            .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

wait there was acceleration happening there? i couldnt tell.. in any case, it was-a mario and-a luigi in dat car.
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF View Post
                fuck dude what kinda cam do you have i need to do this when i go cruising i always get called out by tegs, civics, and stangs...lol...but half the fucken time my baby is with me in the back or my prego wife on the passager...lol...

nice vid visual......enjoyed it here even at the hospital.......
                I can't remember the manufacturer, but it's on ebay as the "world's smallest video camera" I think. It was $100 when I bought mine, I think you can get it for about $40 now. The sound quality is atrocious though. Hoping everything turned out okay at the ER! I'll have to check out your thread about it.

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                wait there was acceleration happening there? i couldnt tell.. in any case, it was-a mario and-a luigi in dat car.
                Yeah, but when I passed him we were both WELL over the speed limit. Acceleration isn't quite as noticeable when you start from a 60 mph roll. All the traffic we passed after we got off the freeway was doing the limit or close to it.
                I think he thought he had me when he started to pull away, but once I shifted it was over for him. I wish I'd had the bottle filled, there would have been some obvious acceleration then.

Comment

Nice John.
                  R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

It really is Mario and Luigi.

Good kill.

Comment

This video makes me want to come down there and race both of you.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                        This video makes me want to come down there and race both of you.
                        Me for the challenge and him so you can say you beat someone?

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                          Me for the challenge and him so you can say you beat someone?
                          Hahaha you are such a funny guy.

Comment

Good kill; now let's see some bottle throttle!
                            1992 H22A4 Coupe - R.I.P.

Bought from: slammed4thgen. new_beginnings. crzy.tuning. f20aaccordturbo. hondaguy1212. cb4_honda. fatboy1185. wed3k.
                            _____________H22A4CB7. minorreparations. PR CB7. plee3. Bisimoto Engineering.

Sold to: LadyG. sulimed. choppacity. choogee3.

Comment

I FOUND THE CAMERA I JUST CANT FIGURE OUT HOW I CAN PUT EM ON MY GLASSED!!..lol...i don't wear sunglasses or Locs i wear just glasses it seems like fun to do you never know what you'll come accross to....lol....hey visual was that trooper clocking you guys in the middle of the video when you and the other cb7 past him?...trooper or PD?...or Highway patrol or sherrif?

Originally posted by deevergote
                              .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Working...
                              X