Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

00 Maxima

00 Maxima - Base model (automatic) - 222 hp

So whenever my brother got his Maxima a while back I remember him thinking it was such a bad ass car lol ... now he is so pissed that my lil ol 4 cylinder is faster than his car. Anyways after I got my most recent mods installed a couple months back he wanted to race me still thinking he could take me. We raced from a stop and I just completely killed him off the line since I have a 5 speed and he has an automatic. I let off around 70 and was about 4-5 car lengths ahead of him. I figured he would still be able to beat me on the top end though so when I went back home from college last weekend we raced from a 40 roll. I was expecting to lose since I had a completely full tank of gas and two extra people in the car (350 lbs) and it was just him in his car on an empty tank of gas. So we took off about dead even and I was actually slowly pulling on him....I let off at ~110 before my governer kicked in and I was about 1-2 car lengths ahead of him.

nice kill I dont understand why everyone wants a nissan maxima. They are still slow compared to swapped hondas period must be for the room but anyhow good kill. Everyone that wants a maxima and tells me about it I laugh and say h22 .

Comment

thats awesome... i had something like that happen when my friend was driving his brothers car (93 maxima se v6 and junk) and i waisted him... it was the best race yet because he thinks its such a bad ass car...
      93 SE auto... 4doors... and taking donations ---- SOLD

need new project...

Comment

The newer ones have fairly decent power and look pretty cool, but still h22 would be the way to go. The newest maximas and altimas are way too expensive anyway.

Comment

nice kill man
          yeah the new ones look nice, but ill stick with my ol honda

i raced a 95-96 style max, left it (on the highway) pulled 4-5 cars on it but i slowed down because my girl was in the car and i didnt wanna freak her out.

also was the day my cam gear retarded itself pass 10degree and i messed shit up in one of my cylinders, but i didnt kno, but hey....i beat a Max. expedition and acura legend that day.. ...
          NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

my dad has an '03 maxima and that thing is pretty quick. we ran a 6.8 0-60 with an auto, full tank, + 2 people. I'm still gonna get an h22a for my accord tho.
            BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

how much do them shits weigh anyway yeah but they are 6cylinders with 220 0e 240 yet we give em a good run until top end by then its over

Comment

Working...
              X