WTF? crown victoria haha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF? crown victoria haha

I'll just make this short, I got beat by one, and not the newer ones the old 94-97 I think, it was a taxi car also. I was ahead in the first 2 gears but not by much, then at 3rd gear he was pulling on me and passed me. Damn I didnt know my car was this slow =(... I got a 90 EX with a DOHC F20A swap and CAI.
    You have been defeated by a car with child locks, how embarassing...

"I noticed my f22 felt "healthier" until it blew up." <Myk>

HA DUDE

HAHAH i raced a taxi too!!! lol it owned me. took me on the launch and just kept going. it was sweet dude. i pulled up to a taxi at a light and said wanna race. hah he goes yeah and took off with passenger in the back.
    ]

Comment

hahaha you guys are crazy!!
      ~~~~~~~

Comment

wow i dont wanna be mean but it is a v8 if u didnt already know

Comment

owned that sucks :-/

Comment

Originally posted by Alex EX
            I'll just make this short, I got beat by one, and not the newer ones the old 94-97 I think, it was a taxi car also. I was ahead in the first 2 gears but not by much, then at 3rd gear he was pulling on me and passed me. Damn I didnt know my car was this slow =(... I got a 90 EX with a DOHC F20A swap and CAI.
            ut oh, not lookin good for my swap.... hopefully u can beat other cars

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

I beat my boys mark 8, and he beats caddies.

And i checked up on a couple sites, and all of the civillian vics are doing 16s.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                ut oh, not lookin good for my swap.... hopefully u can beat other cars
                haha burleigh youll be alright those things are beasts. its why cops use em' but you would think taxis would use 4 cyl instead of v8's to save gas. Eh thats America for ya~
                ]

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                  wow i dont wanna be mean but it is a v8 if u didnt already know
                  yeah i think 4.3 litre v8 or something small but fast

edit: 4.6
                  Last edited by Turbo Dave; 01-11-2005, 10:27 PM.
                  ]

Comment

A taxi driver told me the cab companies buy x-cop cars and turn them into cabs. If they already have the cage & radio equipment, why the hell not? Makes sense, but ya, those V8s are nice.

Comment

Cabbies also don't own the cars, so they can beat on them... more so than one of us would pound our beloved CB7s! I've heard the cop car cab thing too

Comment

Crown victorias are fast. I also see a lot of Impala, and lumina cabs. They always use fast cars! Luminas? Friend had a v6 not into racing the thing did 140 when the speedometer only went to 130. Bone stock with like a 100-200lb sound system. Even ford tauruses can be fast but it depends on the model. Anyone know what an SHO taurus runs? I heard those things fly.
                        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                          Anyone know what an SHO taurus runs? I heard those things fly.
                          http://www.shotimes.com/php-bin/modu...thold=0&sid=28
                          ~~~~~~~

Comment

Yeah I used to be a proud Taurus owner, and be on taurusofamerica.com.
                            I had a 3.8 wagon with 17in alloy wheels, 5% tint a hell of a system, so red signals blinkers on the mirrors and some dual pipes on the back…lol
                            Used to beat up on grand ams, caprices and Vic’s (don’t think they were v8’s tho)
                            My cousin had the cb7. We used to always talk trash to each other…then we finally raced (beat me when it was stock, he had an exhaust and CAI), won by a car length (2nd gear in those fords suck)
                            then I got the duals and made a CAI.
                            Beat him by half a car length. But then……there was nothing else I could do to the car performance wise…..lol
                            So I wised up and got me a cb7 (sold the wagon to a young kid to get the cb7).
                            3 weeks later he blew the head (that I just had replaced, shit ran me 800bux)
                            running the car without coolant (radiator burst) from one state to another state…lol (he knew nuffin about cars)
                            But now I buss Vic’s, caprice’s, lumina’s, etc. asses all day…lol
                            People in my area think that these cars are the fastest thing on the planet, first thing they say/think….a honda don’t wanna see my car, ur car just makes a lot of noise, guy that lived around my old neighborhood said to me so I said, u wanna go over to so and so road to see how loud it is…lol
                            Then he says….my cars not here right now…lol

sounds like a good sell pitch...lol
                            Last edited by theone; 01-12-2005, 12:31 PM.
                            NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

i havent really raced any other cars with this engine yet, but it does have pretty good power, only after like 4k rpm though... im not sure about it beating prelude Si's like zigen said but i will have to try it one day =)
                              You have been defeated by a car with child locks, how embarassing...

"I noticed my f22 felt "healthier" until it blew up." <Myk>

Comment

Working...
                              X