Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do imports always have to be spraying

i just thought about this...

its not about a race but i just wanted to get some of u alls opinions.

yesterday a guy came into my office and was talking to my co-worker about the local track buzz creek and how he knows folk that race and stuff, so my co-worker said hey, Theo's into that stuff, i was like yeah i race down buzz every now and then.

the guy was like, what u drive, i said a Honda, he was like, what u doing, spraying?

i mean i plan to next year but in my head i was like.....why do i have to be spraying?.

its like folks with muscle cars.....usually domestics think we cant win or beat them unless we're spraying.
    imports have tons of options.

m i the only one that gets hit with the question?

Theo-
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

The other guy must have been a domestic = slow for him
    No you dont necessarily ha ve to spray just to beat someone . If they compain about you or someone else spraying os probably cause they feel the need to have an advantage with some bigger engine to make sure its a definite.

The juice is only a stabalizer on fuel combustion I think dont quote me on that it just makes it burn greater allowing the engine to breate more the colder the air into the engine the better it performs. The hotter the engine its like a person with asthma.

The hell with that other guy in a domestic put it to you like this youll make it to the next town on a quarter tank of gas hell make it to the drivethru only to pull up next to the gas pump filler up 50 so i can round the block ten-20 times form a light and end up back where i started ( on empty) and gettin wasted by another import why cause its what they do best.

Comment

accelerated wear just isn't my thing, I'm with Fizz.

Comment

OH dont forget too some of them are automatically operated when the signal hit WIDe open throttle with the gas pedal too.

Comment

yeah, thats what i plan to run the WOT switch
          im only using mines at teh track....i can already beat many cars in my area without....specially caprice's, there all over here around here.
          but im not neccessary talking about what is better, im just saying as for people that drive muscle cars...usually domestics, if they get beat or an import keeps up with them, there first response is................o they most be spraying.
          i just hate that

o, i kno what it is.......u all reading the title as it states
          i meant it from a muscle car drivers point of view who thanks an import cant beat them unless its spraying...

hoped that cleared it up...
          NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

But you know whats even funnier is how we take them on turns they have to slow down. On top of that let em round that corner runnin with us we can keep goin they have to slowdown reserve andpull into that gas station.

Comment

hey, i tell my father....yeah ok, u might can take me at the track but lets race from here (my house) to grandmah house (85 miles away).....lol

u might beat me 5-10 miles up the road but ill pass u while ur filling ur gas tank up at the station...lol
              NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

I tell them with the best line

Bottle are for boyz, grown man get blown
                90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
                < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

Comment

Working...
                X