Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had a civic just own himself must read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy thread Bump batman!

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
    Honda Accord Euro-R
    Honda Odyssey Absolute
    Honda City I-DSi
    Honda Stream

Comment

still a good story

SOLD!!
      Boosted H22
      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

i dont care if it was from 95, it still gets a

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
        94 z28 M6 sold
        89 turbo targa white package supra sold
        92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

i love your stories man, but damn throw a guy some comas, or periods err now and then! lol
          btw was that bitch in the civic hot? what yr civic?

DaddyC
          Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            Okay im comin off the highway from the store gettin myself a sandwich to eat,then this civic comes by and starts laughin at me with his girlfriend I pay it no attention and ignore it. So then this guys girlfriend rolls down the window and replies wheres your rims you cant have a car without rims. I told her whatever your boys riced out with altezzas and a music system on his car he aint got nothin on this .

She said to me yeah my boy here shits on you accords allday including the 97-00 I was like whatever you wanna run im tired of all this . She talks to her boyfriend he revs up his car im like whatever. I cockback ready in position to race the light turns grean I took off so hard fuckin radio pops out the dash and bangs my knouckles shit i gotta fix that problem.

Me and the civic are side by side i pull to redline kindly pushing the radio back in now we started to come to a stoplight with a stoplight camra that takes pictures if you run the light you get flashed taking your picture everything so i saw the light turn yellow i was to myself like fuck that im not gettin flashed i downshifted and screeched my brakes they passed through the light she shouted loser and (poof) (poof) the camra took their picture I laughed my assoff and turned the corner giving them the thumbs up for fucking themselves up lovely oh well. Thats what they get for trying to be fast on an open stretch with technology improved .
            damn ...

let sum bish talk shit to me and try to be cocky .. ida beat that hoe down! and been like wtf you talking shit you riding shotgun. get a car 1st then try flapping your yap! ... lol

Comment

Originally posted by mIsS♥aCcORd_210
              damn ...

let sum bish talk shit to me and try to be cocky .. ida beat that hoe down! and been like wtf you talking shit you riding shotgun. get a car 1st then try flapping your yap! ... lol
              Dat's right boo. Don't take no shit from no one. I'm proud of you. Now what's for dinner?
              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Stright Success
                Dat's right boo. Don't take no shit from no one. I'm proud of you. Now what's for dinner?

BEEF...its whats for dinner!

NOTE: thats some funny shit....the lost..and they got a nice ticket for running a light ( cam takes pic of your plate # )

depending on the speed...you could get a HEFTY fine!

I know ..downtown Columbus, Ohio....

theres like radar detectors ..and about 3 feet back from that radar detector...is a cam with flash...

so as soon as it detects your going over the posted speed limit...you get flashed...and POOF....( a week later )...look in the mailbox..and theres your NICE HEFTY TICKET..
                Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 11-13-2007, 01:37 PM.
                92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

i thought you had a neon? and i wouldnt have wasted the gas to do that

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Original post date- 11-11-2003, 04:22 PM

Thread from the dead.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                    ----
                    02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                    92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

good job anyway bro, thumps up! i smoked a 4 door accord not sure if it was a 94 or 95 and not sure of the model, wednesday coming from work in the highway. he came out of nowhere 2 guys acting stupid so i hit the gas the slowed down to see if they were on my tale and they was. so iraced them twice and oh man did i woop that ass.

But aint nothing better then beating a civic

Comment

Working...
                      X