This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM EG? Killed!

So I was driving on the 15 this morning through Corona to Ontario to bring my dad some tools he forgot and i get up on this civic eg that had "JDM AS FUCK" Decal and "I AM JDM" license cover n a massive fart can. i drive with my highs on all the time just to see clearly cause i hate wearing my glasses at night and this guy didn't like it apparently...he slams on his brakes n gets behind me and flashes his at me then pulls next to me. I see a crappy red n tan paint job n steelies and by how low his ride was and bouncy probably cheap lowering springs. SO! he decideds to honk n flash for a race...EGH WHY NOT?! So i go 5th to 3rd and take off...im doing bout 90 in n out of traffic and thats too fast for me...THEN I notice hes no where around?!?!?!?!?! I smoked him? he catches up after the fwy and pulls next to me and we take off and i just let 1st gear catch n i go and i left him sitting there spinning his tires on a wet street...PSSSHHHTTTTT NOOOOOB....I chirp into 2nd and hes gone....when he finally does catch up he flips me off by the airport and goes away and nearly spins out cause he tried to go too fast and hit a puddle....I felt bad for the guy :/ I wonder what jdm he had?

MAN WHAT A MORNING lol

I think im going to put my CB7TUNER decals on soon....when the rain stops

anyone else got any cool kills they want to put go ahead :]

.My Ride.

i would have flicked you off too, and more if you were behind me on a HIGHWAY WITH YOUR BRIGHTS ON, wtf is that shit, if you cant drive with normal driving lights....get off the road, your blinding everyone else, and your going 90mph in the middle of traffic at the same time.

fail.

***also glad you put the post in the correct section this time.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

You drive with your highbeams on at all times purposely? You're an asshole.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
        aight first...no one else is on the highway for the portions i leave them on and SOMETIMES i forget and i change lanes to not bother people...and yes it makes ppl mad BUT i dont intentionally leave em on in traffic or stay in that lane lol i do respect other drivers and turn em off.

and as for leaving em on in the middle of nowhere after the highway? where foxes coyotes and cows cross the effin street? aint even going to argue there haha

and if it bothers people that much....HIDS r waaaay worse then my lights...

cuz 1 HIDS in our stock housing are illegal and cause glare without projectors which sucks!!!!!

TINT your windows :]

OR! just flip the lil knob on ur rear view mirror lol

hmmm...seems to me like i piss a lot of ppl off haha i thought ppl flashing their high beams were saying high

.My Ride.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          ***also glad you put the post in the correct section this time.
          haha yeah i didnt know dj man told me

.My Ride.

Comment

Originally posted by renegade28x View Post
            and if it bothers people that much....HIDS r waaaay worse then my lights...
            cuz 1 HIDS in our stock housing are illegal and cause glare without projectors which sucks!!!!!
            TINT your windows :]
            OR! just flip the lil knob on ur rear view mirror lol
            hmmm...seems to me like i piss a lot of ppl off haha i thought ppl flashing their high beams were saying high
            You're an asshole.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

dude you tottally owned that dude

he has no right to be like totally mad that you totally left your totally awesome high beams on bro...

your lucky it wasnt me..i wouldve chucked a penny at your car lol

Comment

Originally posted by DhN View Post
                dude you tottally owned that dude

he has no right to be like totally mad that you totally left your totally awesome high beams on bro...

your lucky it wasnt me..i wouldve chucked a penny at your car lol
                chucked a penny? hahah i cant tell if youre being sarcastic...i imagine that penny could actually scratch the paint tho so i ASSUME youve done it? lol

im a passive driver most the time so usually id just ignore him BUT it was 4 n the morning so y not have fun :]

.My Ride.

Comment

HIDs are not brighter than highbeams even if they're in halogen housings. It is extremely annoying when someone has their highs on for no damn reason.

You say you don't drive with your highbeams on purpose but your first post clearly states you drive with them on because you don't feel like wearing your glasses.

You are putting yourself and others in danger driving without your glasses and making everyone as blind as you are by using your high beams.

Like stated above you are an asshole.
                  1993 Accord EX
                  2011 Subaru STi

Comment

this.

not driving with your glasses is awesome too, I didn't realize high beams were a subsitute for prescription eyewear.

I'm going to live life with a set of KC lights strapped to my head from now on, these contacts and glasses are a pain!
                    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

The flamming begines:

Why bitching about high beams. I drive with mine on too most of the time, because my lights sucks, they do, one has catteracts (really foggy and water vapors on the inside : has a whole on the front of the glass )..

Fortunatly i rock the GE 10$ bulbs so even with my highs on people genreally dnt bitch.

I dnt get it, I think it's mearly the concept of having those 2 extra lights on in the front that pisses people off.

I get more upset when people have super freakin bright driving lights than driving with 4 bright lights on.

We should however be proud about this kill.
                      My System
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165155

Comment

i drive with my highs on all the time just to see clearly cause i hate wearing my glasses at night ....im doing bout 90 in n out of traffic and thats too fast for me... sitting there spinning his tires on a wet street
                        SOOOO much wrong in this statement.

Did you think we'd all applaud you for admitting to racing in the rain, without your required prescription eyewear, weaving in and out of traffic at 90 just to beat an EG??? Guys like you are the reason there are so many street racing fatalities.

sitting there spinning his tires on a wet street...I chirp into 2nd and hes gone....
                        How do you chirp into second on a wet street?

As far as driving with your high beams on and changing lanes to be courteous to other drivers, all you're doing is moving your high beams from their interior rearview mirror (where they can indeed flip the switch and go to night mode) to an external side mirror, most of which can't be adjusted to block out your blinding fucking lights. And what about those poor people on the other side of the road at night? Should they wear sunglasses? The rest of the world doesn't revolve around you. If your actions and decisions are adversely affecting others, then you need to make the change, not society

You earn the coveted title of Captain Massengill.

Comment

dirtbag status

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X