Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My First CB7 kill (well with this one anyway)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My First CB7 kill (well with this one anyway)

So I am riding around listening to my CB radio and music, and one of my friends is like your "little" Honda ain't got nothing on my lancer (mind you this is a ralliart 2002), and I am thinking ok whatever your dumb. So I am following him and he's dumping his clutch every chance he gets I am thinking he can't be serious. We stop at a gas station and he's put 87 octane fuel in his gas tank and is telling me its boosted (he thinks this becuase he has a ram air duct under the hood) and that he is getting 215 horsepower. So we end up on this road that isn't used and I let him have it, no less he gets a head start on me by a car length. I catch up to him mid 3rd gear and it was done, I slowed down (I am at about 85 MPH or 150ish KMH), because if I kept going he wasn't going to catch me at all. So we head back to town and his feeds me crap saying, "Well if I was in 5th gear I would have got you." and all this other smack, in the back of my head I am saying suck it up you lost you are not as fast as you think, and you don't dare underestimate my accord ever again ( I really love my car)...But that was my first kill FTW!!!!
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

cool man u got a h22. i dont race. my car isnt fast. its jus a 93 accord ex.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I don't really race either but I like to have the power and geddy up and go but I need a taller tranny tho
      The CB7 Collector.
      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
      92 LX Coupe F22A1
      2013 Toyota Corolla S
      92 EX Sedan F22A1
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Feels good to whoop someone in a car that's almost 2 decades old, don't it? lol

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
        I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Gotta love the H22.
          1992 H22A4 Coupe - R.I.P.

Bought from: slammed4thgen. new_beginnings. crzy.tuning. f20aaccordturbo. hondaguy1212. cb4_honda. fatboy1185. wed3k.
          _____________H22A4CB7. minorreparations. PR CB7. plee3. Bisimoto Engineering.

Sold to: LadyG. sulimed. choppacity. choogee3.

Comment

Tell your friend to STFU about his Lancer. The Ralliart didn't happen until 2004, and it was only 162 hp. Even if he had an '09, it's less than 170 hp, IIRC. If it ain't an Evo, it ain't shit.

Ralliart

2004-2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart sedan (US)In addition to the facelift, North America received two additional models to the Lancer line in 2004 - Sportback and Ralliart. The latter slated in between the base and high performance Evolution model. Both the Sportback and Ralliart had high levels of equipment, based on the Australian Lancer VR-X. The main difference being that these cars came equipped with Mitsubishi's 2.4 L4G69 engine (rated at 160 hp (119 kW)/162 lb·ft (220 N·m) for the Sportback, and 162 hp (121 kW)/162 lb·ft (220 N·m) for the Ralliart), included a new, stiffer suspension package that improved handling and lowered the cars stance by 1 centimeter, 16" alloy wheels, front bucket seats borrowed from Japan's Mitsubishi Evolution GT-A, fog lamps, and a new aerodynamic ground package. The Ralliart also came equipped with a cosmetic rear deck spoiler, and clear rear tail lights. The Sportback was equipped with a 4-speed INVECS-II automatic transmission, with no option for a manual transmission, while the Ralliart came with a 5-speed manual transmission with an option for the 4-speed automatic. The Sportback was also available in the lower spec LS trim.

Comment

nice kill man, I want an h22 bad lol.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Working...
              X