Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raced a 2002-2003 Monte Carlo

smoked him....

guy in my class has one and when everyone leaves for the night everyone halls ass on the free way.
    i took my car to school today.

this guy is known to drive like a bat out of hell so i said u know what, im gona buss his ass tonight...lol

got on the free way and ripped him. but he's the type that consistent so after i got off it he cought up. drove side by side and guned it. i let him go about 4-5 cars then got on it in 4th gear, thru it in 5th by then i was about 4 cars infront of him, then next thing i know i looked at my speedo and the shit read 140 and i didnt even have my foot to the floor... i was like OH SHIT and let off it, didnt want my pipes to blow off.
    my buddy in his SRT was trailing, i think he's scared to race me cause when i get over in the next lane (which is free) i slow down to let him get beside me, but he just gets behind me...lol . but his still my dawg tho
    hopefully me and Steve are still gona hook up this Sunday, so i can make a short video sense i dont have a recorder and plus Steve does a hell of a job with them vids
    Last edited by theone; 12-15-2004, 12:46 AM.
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

no replies, damn no love

bump
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Theo, don't care about the Monte Carlo, obviously you would and did woop him. What I would like to know is when or if you have raced that SRT-4 and how did you do?

And keep us posted on the vid with Steve-o, should be mad tight. Hell, why not get a clip in the vid of you racing against your friend's SRT-4 as well. Doooooo it!
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

plan to if his down, but i think his main thing is he doesnt want me to embarrass him if i win, because he's like the WRX sti and SRT guru.
          i mean ive gave him like 3-4 times to run me, never tried, he just trails me the whole time, i get over he get over, even when i let loose on the Monte Carlo, he was playing catch up...lol. but he said (yesterday) that he turned the boost up to 15psi, because he was planning to run this guy at school with a Lightening pick up.
          but im see if we can run if he comes over. Steve and i only plan to do a short one tho, like one driving inside the car and the other coming towards him then passing him.
          but ofcourse he's gona post it on CB7 tuner for u guys to see. but im planning to pay him for it and to make me a cuople on DVD/cd so i can keep for footage.
          Last edited by theone; 12-15-2004, 04:12 PM.
          NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

and damn.....at least i got some type of replies.....lol
            NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

Race Steve while ur at it hahaha....would you get kicked off cb7tuner if u beat our admin? hahaha

Find a manual H22 Accord as well....why don't you both just spend a night searching for victims period and tape it all...them put it all together with back to back short clips.

Comment

yeah that short clip idea sounds nice...
                racing Steve....NO, might ban me..lol
                NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

Originally posted by theone
                  yeah that short clip idea sounds nice...
                  racing Steve....NO, might ban me..lol
                  only if you win ...you could let him beat u the first time barely, then make an excuse and say you coulda beaten him...then make a bet (all on vid), race him again and school him and take his money....that'd be the best ending ever! or u could at least pretend u guys bet with money being handed over and everything lmao...that'd be great.... theo runs steve-o the cb7tuner admin. for his money hahahaha

Comment

hell nar man, Steves my man...lol, see now u gona get both us banned...lol
                    NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

Something tells me that even Steve's H22 wouldn't be a match for your car...

Comment

well if Steve wants to do the legendary talked about.....h22 cb7 vs. boosted f22 (which would be nice hint:hint) its up to him, im just tryna get me a video so i can show my father and unc (domestic race drivers who talk a lot of junk)

damn u all tryna get me banned...lol
                        NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

Originally posted by theone
                          well if Steve wants to do the legendary talked about.....h22 cb7 vs. boosted f22 (which would be nice hint:hint) its up to him, im just tryna get me a video so i can show my father and unc (domestic race drivers who talk a lot of junk)

damn u all tryna get me banned...lol
                          goes hand in hand with having a boosted F22

anyhow, you need to run against a H22 accord MANUAL..not auto

Comment

HAHA show dem what your boosted f22 can do lols

Comment

Bump for f22s! I demand a h22 vs f22 vid!
                              Jeremiah
                              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Working...
                              X