• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tegs are faster

period

jk mines pretty damn slo

Comment

i have kept up with a gsr in mine. im swapped to a f22b but i am auto and my d4 light is blinking so im missing alot of power but he passed me once he got into 5th before that i was just a little bit ahead of him. also i had about half of my original f22a, tools , and crap in my trunk.

Comment

Yea having a person in my wagon makes a difference. On a good day with no passengers my auto will scratch 2nd and I have a delta 272 and a real good tune. I can also take out my friends LS teg by a car. I need to find me an extra light DX coupe so I can go pick on people haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
          Yea having a person in my wagon makes a difference. On a good day with no passengers my auto will scratch 2nd and I have a delta 272 and a real good tune. I can also take out my friends LS teg by a car. I need to find me an extra light DX coupe so I can go pick on people haha.
          That's what I plan on doing with my Dx coupe.
          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

nice kill. Are you using a oem flywheel or is it oem still???

my buddy has a dc non vtak, i pulled from a rolled in 1st. i have a 11.b flywheel and a 2.o sohc
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
              nice kill. Are you using a oem flywheel or is it oem still???

my buddy has a dc non vtak, i pulled from a rolled in 1st. i have a 11.b flywheel and a 2.o sohc
              Its a OEM flywheel.

Comment

nice.

i/bisi header/e and a good tune + DX coupe stripped = priceless

i love my wagon, but i sure envy my friend's curb weight in his DX
                1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

Originally posted by qbodsyt View Post
                  nice.

i/bisi header/e and a good tune + DX coupe stripped = priceless

i love my wagon, but i sure envy my friend's curb weight in his DX
                  Yeah, I really can't wait until I can get a Bisi header and stage 2 cam. Also, I want to find out how much my car really weighs.

Comment

are you going to put it on a scale? All i know is, my wagon is about 400 lbs heavier than your DX coupe.

I'd love to find a reasonably clean DX and just try for a build that yields as much fuel economy and power increase as possible on a mildly built F22.

My dream is to see 180whp and 40mpg. I just love fast(ish) and efficient. Nothing like beating a big domestic v6 off the line and at the pump.
                    1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

So your the guy with that grey coupe. I really like your car and wish mine was that color. Yours is the only way you could ever get me to buy a DX lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                        So your the guy with that grey coupe. I really like your car and wish mine was that color. Yours is the only way you could ever get me to buy a DX lol.
                        Haha thanks man, yeah its the only DX color I really like.

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                          Haha thanks man, yeah its the only DX color I really like.
                          That color and the rare 91 DX coupe in red color. I think its called Pheonix Red. Its the car that your black interior came from.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                            That color and the rare 91 DX coupe in red color. I think its called Pheonix Red. Its the car that your black interior came from.
                            Yeah, my interior is custom though.

Comment

Working...
                            X