Whipped the crap out of 2 integras.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whipped the crap out of 2 integras.

driving home from Sac tonight i came across 2 integras racing each other (they actually came across me. racing from behind). one was a black, de-badged DA and the other was a blue DC. no idea of engines but the DA was fast.

i saw them both flying up behind me and let them pass. a small bit of traffic was close ahead so they had to tone it down a bit for a few miles.

i got to a point where i was ahead of them and flipped my rear fog(aka attention getter) a few times to let them know that i was there and ready to move.
    i think they mustve been friends because they both jumped at the same time and flew right up behind me. they pulled to my two right lanes as soon as traffic was clear again and lined up with me at about 50 mph.

DC does the 3 honk standard and we go.
    DA got the jump cause he had a 5spd. pulled by about half a car just on his downshift.
    i left the DC behind from the get go and didnt see him again, pretty sure he was stock with an auto.
    shifted from d3 to d4 at about 90-95 and caught the DA. we ran em up to about 110 before we both backed off. i had him by about 1/3 of a length.
    think he mustve had a gsr motor or something. i really didnt expect him to go that fast.

two more W's for Jane.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

nice

Comment

Originally posted by H22artman View Post
      driving home from Sac tonight i came across 2 integras racing each other (they actually came across me. racing from behind). one was a black, de-badged DA and the other was a blue DC. no idea of engines but the DA was fast.

i saw them both flying up behind me and let them pass. a small bit of traffic was close ahead so they had to tone it down a bit for a few miles.

i got to a point where i was ahead of them and flipped my rear fog(aka attention getter) a few times to let them know that i was there and ready to move.
      i think they mustve been friends because they both jumped at the same time and flew right up behind me. they pulled to my two right lanes as soon as traffic was clear again and lined up with me at about 50 mph.

DC does the 3 honk standard and we go.
      DA got the jump cause he had a 5spd. pulled by about half a car just on his downshift.
      i left the DC behind from the get go and didnt see him again, pretty sure he was stock with an auto.
      shifted from d3 to d4 at about 90-95 and caught the DA. we ran em up to about 110 before we both backed off. i had him by about 1/3 of a length.
      think he mustve had a gsr motor or something. i really didnt expect him to go that fast.

two more W's for Jane.
      Congrats, is yours a auto H22?

the sedan
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
      the wagon
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
      the integra
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
        Congrats, is yours a auto H22?
        yep. its auto.

i wish it wasnt, but it does the job for the time being.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

SO you've proven your an ass for racing 2 integras on a highway with traffic...

Comment

Originally posted by drockab View Post
            This section is for threads regarding racing. Granted, it was on a public road, and I'm pretty sure h22artman knows it's illegal, but there's no real need to make comments about it. At this time, I think everyone that has posted in this section KNOWS it's illegal (and stupid) to race on public roads. After all, we've all watched Fast & Furious! Hah.

I don't know what's worse, reading 'Racing is stoppid stop dong it on my streetzz!' or 'TurboDave is an idiot and...' or 'wat kindz of weelz shuwd i can haz?'..lol

Comment

we had the highway to ourselves. we waited till all the traffic was behind us. and we didnt get carried away, one run and that was it. nobody even changed lanes.

This section is for threads regarding racing. Granted, it was on a public road, and I'm pretty sure h22artman knows it's illegal, but there's no real need to make comments about it. At this time, I think everyone that has posted in this section KNOWS it's illegal (and stupid) to race on public roads. After all, we've all watched Fast & Furious! Hah.

I don't know what's worse, reading 'Racing is stoppid stop dong it on my streetzz!' or 'TurboDave is an idiot and...' or 'wat kindz of weelz shuwd i can haz?'..lol
              thank you.
              you said it much nicer than i would have.

Comment

damn thats crazy good shit

Comment

congrats

would've loved to see it on film!

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

You ever ask urself why they make cars with 500 horse power and the top speed limit in the country is probably no more than 75 miles per hour, and on average 55 mph.

lighten up have some fun n live before u die, u might get laid 2.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyblaze2g View Post
                      u might get laid 2.
                      Street racing:
                      It gets you laid

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                        Street racing:
                        It gets you laid
                        real talk

Comment

Street racing:
                          It gets you laid
                          word

Comment

Street racing:
                            It gets you laid
                            hahah that is funny.
                            I just found my new sig

Originally posted by visualpoet
                            some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

when we going manual?
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X