Ran a gs-t... payback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ran a gs-t... payback

well i had an old thread about gettin killed by an unknown eclipse. i havent had a chance to run him again, but i did run what i know for sure was a gs-t. i saw pillar pods, but it was probably stock.

i was going to my cousins for thanksgiving, and going through milpitas 680N, i come up to the left of this eclipse. i accelerate past him normally with the flow of traffic, but i look over a little, just to let him know i noticed. i kinda baited him, cause i got a little in front of him and then stopped accelerating... he starts to come foward and gets next to me. gives me a half turn look and then downshifts and punches it. so i switch lanes behind him and down to 3rd(we were doing about a 70mph cruise) he got the initial jump since he started first, so when i switched lanes i was already 4-5 cars behind. he keeps going hard. switches right twice and then back once. im accelerating harder so i start to run up his ass, i swtch lanes again, get up next to him and then traffic starts to back up. i get in front of him and he starts riding my ass, but cant do shit cause of the backup... then he gets off in fremont somewhere.

so now i know for sure, that eclipse i ran a couple months back wasnt stock. i still think that he was squeezing, but ill probably never know.
    Last edited by DrLove'sKuDang; 12-27-2004, 01:02 AM.

THATS WASSUP thats what he gets i love baiting people too but now when they hear the bov the slow down i hate that or they turn the corner like im not fuckin with him

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
      THATS WASSUP thats what he gets i love baiting people too but now when they hear the bov the slow down i hate that or they turn the corner like im not fuckin with him
      how long have you been boosted?? any recent pics?

Comment

ive been boosted for a little while anyways i have pics but im not posting em because i dont trust certain people on the board ive seen alotta shit get stolen on boards like honda-tech little shit like that after they post their cars up and stuff like that so i chose not too. And its built the bootom end is resleeved with je pistons with rings darton sleeves new timing belt h23 conversion crower valvesprings and retainers for good measure and new seals and gaskets well tuned on a hondata for 375 whp and 301tq.

Comment

Sounds like your car is doing quite well.. I hadnt seen any pics of your car lately, and the reason you stated was what i figured. 375whp.. have any 1/4 times?

Comment

sorry i dont take my car to the track its a waste of my time

Comment

do you have a graph you can post?

Comment

nope didnt really care for it i was so happy i got my money's worth after everything was done i say it on his data logger that he tuned the car with on the computer on the dyno rollers he didnt have any paper on it so i just said whatever saw the 375whp at 19psi i just left after everything was done i was the last customer so i was out everyone was tired.

Comment

i'm sorry i just lost what i read from those bouncing tits!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  HAN - ZiviCase10287
                  Honda-tech - zivicase
                  HMT - draztik
                  d-series - draztik
                  Team Integra - RacinMasonC

Comment

yea no worries man, just keepin lookin

what i was talking about is nowhere near as important.

Comment

Working...
                    X