killed a 325i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

killed a 325i

so last night me and my girlfriend are driving down rt 7(main rd in my town, 4 lanes) and this late 80s 325i bimmer with a fart can pulls beside me and then takes off so i chase him and we're doing like 80-90 on this rd through trafic lights and traffic. he passes me then i pass him the he passes me and then i pass him and this goes on for 4 miles. we finally get close to where it goes back to 2 lanes so we have to merge. hes a bit behind me so i slowed down to let him have a chance and now we're side by side. i look at him and he looks back and we take off. our cars screaming like beasts and im like crap im done for im not gunna make it to the merge before him. when all of a sudden i start pulling faster and faster away from him. before i know it i can see all of his car in my rear view. i got to the merge and he was behind me for like 2 miles knowing that he got beat. all this was happining with my girlfriend yelling at me to slow down and freakin out. lol. its was great! i love my car

Nice kill, but I'd so burn you in our 2001 325i. And also in our 2004 X3 3.0i

Late 80s Bimmer =

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
      Nice kill, but I'd so burn you in our 2001 325i. And also in our 2004 X3 3.0i

Late 80s Bimmer =
      I dunno about those stupid new 3 series besides the M3.. I have found them to be quite slow.

Comment

Late 80s Bimmer =
        definatly NOT. my step-bro's 1987 5.35is would smoke the shit out of our cars. i think its 187hp and 212 tq or something like that.

Comment

Doesn't even compare to the new ones.

Comment

haha this was like a year ago when i was way too stock

Comment

Doesn't even compare to the new ones.
              x2

My bro has a newer 325 and that thing can haul! It would smoke me!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
              91 accord lx (5spd)
              92 accord lx (5spd)
              93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                haha this was like a year ago when i was way too stock
                Did you just bump your own thread after a year?lol.

ILBB
                People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Nice story & bump 93accordexcoupe.

Originally Posted by aero3685
                  I dunno about those stupid new 3 series besides the M3.. I have found them to be quite slow.
                  Ditto. I went up against a new 3 series coupe (maybe 01-03?? I could tell by the chassis) on a 360 merge onramp AND takeoff ~ his ass was SLOW.

He tried to pass me on the 360 turn ... please.

Just for kix, I thought I wonder if I could beat this new beeemer w/ my new swap (mind you: I'm bone stock except for jdm h22a) and at takeoff he was in my rear view gettn smaller & smaller.

Unfortunately, my p13 governor kicked in - oh well, I proved it to myself. LOL
                  www.StreetLightz.com

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonus_cb7

Ditto. I went up against a new 3 series coupe (maybe 01-03?? I could tell by the chassis) on a 360 merge onramp AND takeoff ~ his ass was SLOW.

Just for kix, I thought I wonder if I could beat this new beeemer w/ my new swap (mind you: I'm bone stock except for jdm h22a) and at takeoff he was in my rear view gettn smaller & smaller.

Where is the p13 governor at... The prelude I was driving went to 130mph before I had to slow for cops.
                    Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
                    registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonus_cb7

no way u beat a beamer in a turn. even a highly suspension tuned cb would have a hard time with a beamer in the twisties

Comment

Well maybe he backed off, but yeah you are right for the most part Bimmer susp. > cb7 susp. fo'sho. Unless this guy has heavily modded susp.

I also beat the hell outta a Corolla S and kept up with a s2000 on a in and out of traffic kinda run. Those are fun, if you're under control and see gaps within traffic, go for it. Just be careful and cautious, don't want to hurt anyone or yourself in the process.
                        '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                        -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                        -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                        -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                        10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

just a side note..

an e46 323 is not a 4 banger lol

i learned the hard way. i kept up with this fukker but i had a passenger and a miss shift. thought i'd walk all over his ass. i was wrong.

325 is an inline 6...h22 guys will have no problems. f22ax will get spanked. unless auto
                          welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                            so last night me and my girlfriend are driving down rt 7(main rd in my town, 4 lanes) and this late 80s 325i bimmer with a fart can pulls beside me and then takes off so i chase him and we're doing like 80-90 on this rd through trafic lights and traffic. he passes me then i pass him the he passes me and then i pass him and this goes on for 4 miles. we finally get close to where it goes back to 2 lanes so we have to merge. hes a bit behind me so i slowed down to let him have a chance and now we're side by side. i look at him and he looks back and we take off. our cars screaming like beasts and im like crap im done for im not gunna make it to the merge before him. when all of a sudden i start pulling faster and faster away from him. before i know it i can see all of his car in my rear view. i got to the merge and he was behind me for like 2 miles knowing that he got beat. all this was happining with my girlfriend yelling at me to slow down and freakin out. lol. its was great! i love my car
                            hahah...dont you hate when your girl is screaming for you to slow down when your racing...

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
                              definatly NOT. my step-bro's 1987 5.35is would smoke the shit out of our cars. i think its 187hp and 212 tq or something like that.
                              Its good, but not that good.
                              Arent they like V6's or 8's...

*Not impressed*

If anything, thats kinda slow.
                              Being how bloated they are...

I would take my chances with any 4cyl. DOHC Vtec Honda.

As rice as it sounds...

140hp Aint Shit on A Heavy Ass Car!

Comment

Working...
                              X