Future Race ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future Race ?

After i get my car together, i have 3 races setup that consists of an eg,ep,and a crx and of course my accord.

The setups
    EG
    stock D16 sohc vtec w/ intake & headers
    stage 1 clutch

EP
    Stock motor w/ intake

CRX
    D16 NON VTEC w/ intake and header
    stage 1 clutch
    plexi windows on the hatch

My car
    f22b1 sohc vtec w/intake

who do you think would win, i know it's some what a dumb ?, seriously the only car i'm worried about is that damn rex i've seen him burn B16 B18 B20AND LV VTECS I know for a stock d16 non vtec that car hauls ass but that guy is known for whooping ass with stock single slammers
    Last edited by Darkcloud; 05-08-2009, 04:52 PM.
    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
    After i get my car together, i have 3 races setup that consists of an eg,ep,and a crx and of course my accord.

The setups
    EG
    stock D16 sohc vtec w/ intake & headers
    stage 1 clutch

EP
    Stock motor w/ intake

CRX
    D16 NON VTEC w/ intake and header
    stage 1 clutch
    plexi windows on the hatch
    My car
    f22b1 sohc vtec w/intake

who do you think would win, i know it's some what a dumb ?, seriously the only car i'm worried about is that damn rex i've seen him burn B16 B18 B20AND LV VTECS I know for a stock d16 non vtec that car hauls ass but that guy is known for whooping ass with stock single slammers
    what are you puttin in???

the sedan
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
    the wagon
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
    the integra
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

f22b1
      NEW CB

new

Comment

f22b1 sucks, haven't you read about the swaps? It's an economy vtec You'll only be getting about 110-120 whp out of it. You can get better power out of the f22a1 with bolt ons.

And read the stickies, there's no bench racing in the racing forum. The racing forum is for talking about what ACTUALLY happened in a race, not what might happen.

Comment

Didn't know about that part of the forum sorry

Just a FYI, yes i read the stickies about the f22b1, i did it to be a little different, but it's not a garbage motor to me, i've broken off a couple off shit talkers who cb's don't know if they're members here. All i i'm saying is don't knock it until you try it.

Didn't mean to offend you if i did visualpoet
          NEW CB

new

Comment

Just a FYI, yes i read the stickies about the f22b1, i did it to be a little different, but it's not a garbage motor to me, i've broken off a couple off shit talkers who cb's don't know if they're members here. All i i'm saying is don't knock it until you try it.

Get a A1 and convert it to a A6

that F22b1 Vtech is just more useless moving parts
            90 Panda DX F22A6

Comment

none of these cars sound like race cars....
              i know a few things about rexs
              my cuz had 4 of them
              85 si-stock
              89 dx-d15 stock
              90 si-first motor was a d16, 2nd motor was d15b
              89 si-full ls/vtec setup

if it was me with your cars id sell them except the rex, and do a full poor mans type r setup
              Last edited by jhoff; 05-08-2009, 01:55 PM.

Comment

the other cars aren't mine they're my friends. plus we all have plans for our cars we just wanted to do heads up race for shits and giggles.
                NEW CB

new

Comment

Doesn't offend me a bit. I love peeps with the f22b1! They always look salty when I pop the hood on my f22a1.

One guy was so pissed about getting beat he told me he just had a stock f22, I said "It didn't do too bad, which one is it?" His reply was "The SOHC." When he popped the hood it was the f22b1 with an SRI and a header When I popped my hood, he looked in and just turned and walked away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                    Doesn't offend me a bit. I love peeps with the f22b1! They always look salty when I pop the hood on my f22a1.

One guy was so pissed about getting beat he told me he just had a stock f22, I said "It didn't do too bad, which one is it?" His reply was "The SOHC." When he popped the hood it was the f22b1 with an SRI and a header When I popped my hood, he looked in and just turned and walked away from me.
                    LMFAO that is awesome he must had felt really salted.Thats reminds me when i raced 2 of my friends and spanked them 1 had a 94 ex sedan and the other 1 hada 91 hatch ls and both lost.My cb7 was an LX with full exaust intake and a SE computer thats it although i must admit if i was driving the hatch i would have smoked my cb7 on a short run,not on a long run.Believe it or not just changing the computer it went from 120 top speed to 135 the highest i pushed it.My brother who was in the passenger seat said i was going 140 but i just think he saw that because of the angle he was sittin in which makes no sense cause in the passenger seat u see it as if i was going less

but good stuff man

Comment

Working...
                    X