i made an exception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i made an exception

i dont usually race on the streets unless its agaist one of my buddies for grins but the other night i was coming home from taco bell, it was about 12 o'clock and i was tired and ready to go to bed. I pull up next to this mitsubishi eclipse v6 at a light and he starts reving his engine like a madman, i act like im not paying any attention when the light turns green he takes off and im grandma diving still. I still had no intention on racing this douchebag when he slows down and starts bugging me to race. I still act like im not paying any attention when finally after getting sick and tired of this i took off with him from about 60, we were about even until i shifted into fifth then i started pulling pretty hard on him. after passing a few bars i backed off at about 120, so im like ok maybe i can get some peace and quiet the rest of the way home, but wait here comes the same irritating fucker following me to the gas station. i get out to go get my drink that im yearning when he starts asking me all these questions about what i have done to the car. i say i dont have anything and walk inside and thank god he left when i went in... FIN

USDM as F$CK

Originally posted by accordscientist View Post
    ...we were about even until i shifted into fifth then i started pulling pretty hard on him.
    did he have his foot to the floor? there's not many cars that you'll "pull pretty hard from" in 5th gear with a stock f22.

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations View Post
      did he have his foot to the floor? there's not many cars that you'll "pull pretty hard from" in 5th gear with a stock f22.
      i know it but i did

USDM as F$CK

Comment

120, eh?

Why do ppl always have to ask "what do you have under the hood?" ....??

What ever happened to a or a "hey, nice race!"

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
          120, eh?

people always ask what's under the hood so that they can start making excuses and reasons why they lost. It also used to further boost their ego by making them think that they're car just kept up with some heavily modded car.
          my 91 cb7
          Originally posted by 4doorfury
          I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            120, eh?

x2

Comment

I had a friend that would race people for money all the time, he had a heavily built b16 eg n/a just from looking at the engine bay you would only see an intake, header and cam gears, and fuel upgrades but just looking at it you couldnt tell it was a beast, plus he always drove it very discreetly and it was completely stock on the exterior.

When he would race people he would always barely try to beat them, I mean just stay not even a fender length ahead. It made the other person feel like they had a fighting chance and would say double or nothing, or they would go home and come back out a month later with new aftermarket parts thinking that will push them that much ahead to beat him

He made decent money off of some of these idiots, but many times ive seen him lose because its just too hard to try to stay a fender length in front of someone without blowing your cover on how fast your car truly is.

Comment

Working...
              X