surprising kill story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

surprising kill story

Well as none of you know, i am selling the coupe. I have been looking at a few cars on of which WAS a lexus IS300. Just so happens while driving to work a bright red beautiful IS was right behind me and a younger guy was driving. He would speed up and slow down as he reached the rear end of my car. I thought to myself alright M.F. lets see what the IS really has. So we both are in the turning lane and head up the highway ramp and i drove normal then as soon as he could he changed lanes and got beside me, he downshifted and i stomped it. Long story short i got him by about 3 or 4 cars and he didnt catch up till about 105 but i still had 2 lengths on him then so i backed off, and he switched lanes and got off at the first exit we got too. So im definately looking elsewhere cause im trying to upgrade in year, HP, ect.

Lol, ya i heard they are not all that fast, I think they have something like 210hp and a lil more tq. They might be heavy lugs however so Im not sure. Other than that I think they are very nice looking cars and have potential. If you really want power I know the supra turbo motor can be swapped in, or you can turbo the 2jz that is already in there. Supposedly vortech makes a popularly used sc that gets you some good numbers too. You cant deny, however slow it may be, it has a sweet sounding exhaust note.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

yes sir it does! but im also loving the cb7's with its high compressed, cammed, port and polished H23

Comment

Is htat what you have done? ^^^

Yeah, my buddies gsr took my other friends is pretty bad on the freeway. Cars have potential though, and are just stinkin' sweet.
        Click for my ride thread.

Comment

agreed, yeah its a JDM H23, ceramic coated block, high compression pistons, 3-way port and polish, cams, and a fresh auto tranny, stainless steel header and downpipe 2 1/4 inch exhaust into an OBX twin loop muffler

Comment

Originally posted by wvcb7 View Post
            agreed, yeah its a JDM H23, ceramic coated block, high compression pistons, 3-way port and polish, cams, and a fresh auto tranny, stainless steel header and downpipe 2 1/4 inch exhaust into an OBX twin loop muffler
            That is definately sweet!

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

thank you vinbon, i hate to see it go but the time has come, i will miss how it fuckin screams when you step on it, and the look on the lexus's owners face when a 2 door grocery getter spanked his sporty sedan

Comment

The IS really has alot of potential...you swap the intake manifold, single turbo setup, and a triple stacked head gasket on, and you're well in the 400 whp range for starters.

But your CB seems to be a very nice step above average, so it'll be hard.

Gotta love H23'd CB's. I miss mine.
                "Once a CB7 Tuner, Always a CB7 Tuner"
                Former h23 swapped accord owner...

2002 Acura 3.2CL
                20" Rims and Brembo Brake Kit - Ridin classy and slow

1994 MKIV TT Supra
                BPU+++ (under the knife, getting nastier)

Comment

glad you commented brawl, i definately do NOT under estimate the potential for the IS, i know it is a great platform however to be quite honest im tired of fixing cars up, been there played the waiting game, finding parts saving money, i've done that. not to mention lexus parts arent cheap, for the price i could get an IS for i could get a MK III big Single turbo 1jz supra, which i think is a definate possibility, 550+hp just shy of 500 tq doesnt sound bad at all to me, btw i love your car and i hope that i can contact you if i have any probelms with a supra

Comment

How much for your cb? Discount for WV cb owner? lol
                    Originally posted by nine_deuce
                    What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
                    91 ex auto-sold!
                    92 lx wagon-sold!
                    92 ex parts car-sold!

I NEED ANOTHER CB PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE LOCAL!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wvcb7 View Post
                      glad you commented brawl, i definately do NOT under estimate the potential for the IS, i know it is a great platform however to be quite honest im tired of fixing cars up, been there played the waiting game, finding parts saving money, i've done that. not to mention lexus parts arent cheap, for the price i could get an IS for i could get a MK III big Single turbo 1jz supra, which i think is a definate possibility, 550+hp just shy of 500 tq doesnt sound bad at all to me, btw i love your car and i hope that i can contact you if i have any probelms with a supra

lol anytime my friend...always look forward to seeing more supras being toyed with.
                      "Once a CB7 Tuner, Always a CB7 Tuner"
                      Former h23 swapped accord owner...

2002 Acura 3.2CL
                      20" Rims and Brembo Brake Kit - Ridin classy and slow

1994 MKIV TT Supra
                      BPU+++ (under the knife, getting nastier)

Comment

lol thanks brawl, ohhh and sorry lawman, a friend of mine is buying it for 3 grand

Comment

is300s only got like 215hp stock
                          miss my turbo cb7
                          moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
                          X