Stealth RT/TT Vs. Scion TC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trickedaccord92 View Post
    wow ... I read all this and what can I say ... first nice kill to your dad I know some old cats that will still run and laugh at imports that they know cant touch them then run and give props to the ones they know can keep up ...

2nd i vote for pics of the stealth TT and shelby just cause im a car nut and want to see them ...
    I should be going to his house tomorrow or tonight.
    I'll bring the camera =P
    The stealth in my opinion is on the tuner side.
    As for the boss, obviously muscle. He's 55 and bought it when he was 20.
    Something about fast car, idk. Sometimes I wonder about the old man.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
    Bought from: ChampCoupe
    Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

Originally posted by 91ExSedan View Post
      I should be going to his house tomorrow or tonight.
      I'll bring the camera =P
      The stealth in my opinion is on the tuner side.
      As for the boss, obviously muscle. He's 55 and bought it when he was 20.
      Something about fast car, idk. Sometimes I wonder about the old man.
      damn i guess i gotta go out and buy a gtr LOL

My Low Mileage CB7

Comment

It's awesome you and your dad have common hobbies...you plan on building your f22 up?
        ____

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          ok. heres a little bit of edu-ma-cat-shun for you both mono and turbo.

you dont approve of street racing right? then why look at a thread in the RACING SECTION and after reading post about him getting all getty from racing a ricer? thats stupid mistake #1

then you continue to bash the guy for no reason. why? because he got excited about his DAD racing someone. stupid mistake #2. so what? id be excited if i was in the car with my dad and he raced someone. i was in the car with my dad when he was driving the new Golf GTI and hit like 115mph. was it wrong? yes. so what.

PICK the threads you post in wisely. because if you decide to post your thought(which can turn out to be bashing, flamming, or insaulting) could lead to a ban. you dont like street racing, dont post. period.
          Thanks T. If I had to say something like this, people were going to get banned. You did them a favor by calming things down before I got here.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
            Thanks T. If I had to say something like this, people were going to get banned. You did them a favor by calming things down before I got here.
            anytime Deev i remember that body kit thread where the guy came in there saying he hated body kits and they looked ugly and crap like that. what he post in there for if he didnt? just to start trouble. i tell everyone. if they dont like the contents of the thread, there something called a "Back" button on their web browser. the creators put it there for a reason....

Comment

Exactly.

While we don't condone street racing on this forum, the stories are bound to appear. As long as someone isn't telling a story that BLATANTLY involves dangerous driving, there's no reason to criticize them. Not to mention, in this thread the OP wasn't even the driver.

And I agree... when you're in a lightly modified 160hp tC, revving on a 320hp twin turbo AWD monster is totally being a ricer.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                Exactly.

While we don't condone street racing on this forum, the stories are bound to appear. As long as someone isn't telling a story that BLATANTLY involves dangerous driving, there's no reason to criticize them. Not to mention, in this thread the OP wasn't even the driver.

And I agree... when you're in a lightly modified 160hp tC, revving on a 320hp twin turbo AWD monster is totally being a ricer.

yeah. i can see if he was saying "I WAS DRVN MY DADS 436 YO AND DIS SOOPD RYCER IN A TC REVVED ALOT ON ME AND I RACED HIM AND BEAT HIM!!!" but he was posting up that his dad was driving and a ricer revved on his dad. id give a story like that a passenger perspective too if my raced people. lol.

i did my ricer rev one time on a G6 in my '91 accord when i 1st got it. needless to say, the guy paid no attention to me.

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
                  It's awesome you and your dad have common hobbies...you plan on building your f22 up?
                  We're waiting to find a H22 somewhere, from there, he wants to build it.

Comment

dag man. you have a dad that wants to hel you build an H22. nice...my dad doesnt believe in spending that kind of money on any car for that matter.

Comment

My dad never knew anything about cars.

Comment

dag man. you have a dad that wants to hel you build an H22. nice...my dad doesnt believe in spending that kind of money on any car for that matter.
                        He's an ex mechanic, it wont cost much.
                        We look at the JY, if we cant find any there, too bad for me.
                        He knows what to look for in used engines.
                        And whatever I buy for mine, he installs =P

Comment

my father can tear down a carburated v8 and rebuild it like riding a bike but cant do much when it comes to our 4 bangers ... H22s pop up alot on craigslist so check your local craigs list often when looking for your H ... and plan out what your gonna do with it before you dad starts on it ... boost, NA, etc. ... and most of all ... take lots of pics

Comment

My dad does too, the problem is that we are equally broke!
                            wat?

Comment

kick ass man
                              ____

Comment

He's old school though.
                                He does like, bores, cams, headers, exhaust and stuff.
                                No electric shit =P

Comment

Working...
                                X