Stealth RT/TT Vs. Scion TC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stealth RT/TT Vs. Scion TC

So, me and my dad were on our way back into town, on the four lane.
    This guy comes off the ramp with a riced out Tc. He jumps all the way over in front of us in the left lane. So, my dad starts accelerating, proceeding to ride this guys ass. He slows down, so we move over to the right lane. I couldnt help but laugh, he downshifts and starts revving, all he was doing was making noise =P. My dad, at this point is killing himself laughing. We stop at a red light, and he's revving and wants to race. ( this guys got his girl in his car acting cool ) So they hook up. He takes off super hard grinding his little toyota gears. I dont think our tires stopped spinning until mid-third. We pretty much did a fly by this guy. About 2-3 miles down the road, we got stopped by another red light. He was gonna pull up again, but he goes around and catches the service road.
    I should have taken a video

Smart guy.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
    Bought from: ChampCoupe
    Sold to:Losiracer2

fuckin ricers,haha

Comment

Loll, he's lucky we werent in the mustang =P

Comment

Wow. You're totally cool, dude.

+1000 cool points.

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal View Post
          Wow. You're totally cool, dude.

+1000 cool points.
          Sorry, I forgot people like you take the word ricer offensively.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ExSedan View Post
            Sorry, I forgot people like you take the word ricer offensively.
            No, it's me who should be sorry that you get excited about something like this.

Oh wait. No. No, not really.

Are you fucking serious, though, kid?

Do you see anything "ricer" about me or my car?

Comment

Dont be sorry. Kid, yes. I'm 16 years old. Yes, I get excited watching races.
              No, nothing really ricey about your car, but of all the threads you could have criticized, why mine?

Comment

wow wow wow....calm down mondojackal....before the kid starts calling you a noob...lol

Originally posted by deevergote
                .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Loll, he's lucky we werent in the mustang =P
                  no your lucky you werent in the mustang, cuz it would of been 10x as embarrasing!

.......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF View Post
                    no your lucky you werent in the mustang, cuz it would of been 10x as embarrasing!
                    would you be embarrassed to drive a 69 boss 429?
                    hopefully not.

Comment

Dont be sorry. Kid, yes. I'm 16 years old. Yes, I get excited watching races.
                      No, nothing really ricey about your car, but of all the threads you could have criticized, why mine?
                      1, your just a kid, yes 16 means a kid like you said!.....
                      2, he is really sorry trust me!..lol
                      3, nope nothing ricey about his car!
                      4, why is your thread being criticized...lol....because the 3 other reasons stated above..lol
                      5, I can go on all day bro!...lol

Comment

But of all the threads you could have criticized, why mine?
                        Cause you let the ricer get to you, and then you're no better than them.

All you do is make the "ricer" stereotype worse for everyone who drives an import. I get scoped out all the time by cops just cause of what I drive. I hate that. People like this don't make it any better.

And cause, uhh, your thread came up in the "New Posts" page.

hopefully not.
                        He was saying that you'd have beat him by more, which would have embarrassed him more.

That tC driver was an idiot anyways. If you know your cars, you should know the outcome of the race before it happens. Or at least roughly know what's gonna happen. Unless you come across a sleeper. Then, obviously, you can be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF View Post
                          1, your just a kid, yes 16 means a kid like you said!.....
                          2, he is really sorry trust me!..lol
                          3, nope nothing ricey about his car!
                          4, why is your thread being criticized...lol....because the 3 other reasons stated above..lol
                          5, I can go on all day bro!...lol
                          If you could go on all day, why stop at 5?

Comment

hopefully not.
                            actually yes.......cruising in a 69 boss 429 No,.....being in a 69 boss429 with my dad driving racing a Scion TC.....HELL YEAH!!!!!...lol

bro i'm embarrassed to drive my uncles 08 shelby why?....beacause fuckers don't know their limits and start talking through their engine on the streets!....

Comment

If you could go on all day, why stop at 5?
                              cuz i'm wasting my time on you bro, you need to learn alot about this so called racing, I learned alot!...you need to get off the PC unless your going to educated yourself with your cars performance and what it can really do not what you think it can do?..lol...i was in your shoes....lol you'll out grow it...

Comment

Working...
                              X