BB6 vs Lincoln LS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BB6 vs Lincoln LS

Well a friend from arkansas was down for a friends wedding and after the reception we all went out, well while we were driving down I30 he slows down to 60 and waits for me to pull up beside him so I do and we go from 60 to 100-110 and he pulled about a car and a half... I thought that was decent since mine is all stock I knew he would win before we even raced. I heard those things have cobra engines? I could be wrong.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
    BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
    SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Wooooow no they do not. Their "big engine" option is a 250-280hp (depending on the year) 3.9L Jag v8.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by 460sx View Post
      Wooooow no they do not. Their "big engine" option is a 250-280hp (depending on the year) 3.9L Jag v8.
      Oh ok, thats what someone told me I didnt search lol!

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
      BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
      SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Working...
      X