My cb7 vs crx zc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cb7 vs crx zc

Saturday night I got to OBT in orlando, and i saw a crx broke so i stopped to see if i can help him out, he said he was alright and i saw he swapped to a zc motor, i asked him if he wanted to race, so he refused and i asked why..... He responded i don't race accords they're slow, he left and pursued him, i didn't like what he said and in the light i got next to him. I have my IAB connected to vacuum so they open only when i step on the gas, the light turned green and gunned it, i was at 75% throttle and he was keeping up with me, i had enough with the crx and stepped on it i was looking at him and he was surprised how it sound and started pulling on him... LOLZ.... we stopped at the sunoco gas station and he asked me what motor do you have, i said bonestock and he laughed and said: BULL**** I heard your VTEC popping, i said take a look to my engine, i only have the a6 manifold and a4 headers, he almost fell backwards and since he doesn't know about cb7 he bought that it was bonestock he left embarrassed. Sorry if it was long but it was a nice victory for cb7 and funny though

good stuff man the guy sounds like a douchebag.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

lol the orlando peeps never know what they are doing unless they are in the ucf area. since you were on obt it mustve been some retard la fiebre dude. nice kill though lol

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
      X