Ice Racing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ice Racing....

well the local SCCA is gearing up for some ice racing.... we havent had any in 10years and well iam gonna give it a whirl in my CB...

for anyone that doesnt know what Ice Racing is.... picture Autocross, but on a frozen lake.... no speeds are alot less, racing helmets arent required... but its all in good fun and keeps ya on your toes....

am i stupid??? of coarse

anyone else on here thats tried it?? possibly some tips and tricks.... (ive autox'd for the last 3 years so that part iam fine)...

if so... id like to see some CB or any other car pics of anyone on here trying it out!!

you CB is going to get banged up really good. yeah for bodywork.

click here for the ice racing thread.

DEVOTE

Comment

We dont have snow in TExas but it does look fun from what I have seen on TV and online. Personally I would take a beater there with all the abuse those cars get.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
        We dont have snow in TExas but it does look fun from what I have seen on TV and online. Personally I would take a beater there with all the abuse those cars get.
        yeah most ppl just pick up $500 winter beaters and paint them silly. Ice racing is a full contact sport.
        DEVOTE

Comment

well see our local SCCA isnt going to that extent lol.... basically Autocross... but on Ice... so the cones will be setup, and time to do some time clock racing... nothing like the pics.... but thats badass to say the least

Comment

this would rock soo much! .. i'd rock the track with some meaty ass snow tires... Pirelli Winder Carving Edge tires with metal stud inserts!
            -:¦:-
            Originally posted by wed3k
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
              yeah most ppl just pick up $500 winter beaters and paint them silly. Ice racing is a full contact sport.
              I would do that too instead of taking a nice car out there in the snow..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
              X