No announcement yet.

Anyone track their Accord?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and sadly you dont have an installer in va.

i just checked

although if you go to ravelco.com you can order one through them, and install yourself or find someone who will.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

been reading up on this ravelco...how would you install it yourself? does it come with instructions? is every ravelco system its own different key?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Hey, i live In No. Va. And I have an alarm, and it means nothing. Ive lost Thousands of $ worth of things out of my Cb. Ive also lost My CD5 once, and the only reason i got it back was couse i ran it outa gas and was to broke to put any in it! The cops found the car at Springfield mall siting in the middle of the lot, completly out of gas!

What part of NOVA do you live in?

Comment

I live in Burke. This area around here is notorious for modded Honda's getting stolen. Especially in the Springfield area.

Comment

Originally posted by starchland View Post
            yeah this is very true. Just make sure your car is safe, make sure your brakes are in check and your tires as well. check all your fluids constantly too. Get a a feel and handle for the stock setup. the stock engine is more than enough to have fun and get you into trouble on the track. after you have done a few events you can get the feel as to how youd like to dial in your setup
            Thats what I am glad most of the events I have attended have safety inspections where they check for the basics..brake operation, no leaking fluids, no loose objects, etc...

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

swap the motor......AN TELL NO ONE, wrap the stock wheels in some sticky rubber, get you some good coilovers, better brakes, an change nothing else on the exterior. best way for your car not to get stolen
              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

i tracked my accord.

i loved every minute of it. its nice to hang with the ITRs/swapped EF's/EG's/EK's, and other FF cars.

i miss it

love the look of drivers checking out what my accord had --cuz im all over them on turns. i've panicked a few off the track lol
                loved getting the thumbups after pittinng in
                the smell of burning brakes, the tire shreds all over the car,
                melted tires, shredded tires, making passengers pee their pants,

amazin way to learn the car.

setup:
                jdm f22b w/ IHE
                coilovers on illuminas
                wagon front brakes
                rear disc conversion
                1 inch master cylinder
                rear vigor sway bar, strut bars
                lude rims on toyo RA1's

strut setting
                4 front 5 rear, higher tire pressure rear. gutted rear for track days.

http://media.putfile.com/chasingITRcrx

earlier track days.

if i had an h22 w/ lsd, i would have left that car behind. ITR on a crx shell.
                welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

My backroads are just like a track...hah
                  The stock accord handles great I think, minor understeer however once in a while
                  Your man for wiring solutions!
                  CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
                  CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Man View Post
                    My backroads are just like a track...hah
                    The stock accord handles great I think, minor understeer however once in a while
                    minor?

you're not driving hard enough. enter a turn at 165km/hr and tell me your stock accord has minor understeer.

try a hairpin @ 45 km/hr.

the car handles like shit IMO. my current accord handle like crap. bone stock 92. i do not remember my maroon one like this.

Comment

i dont live in an area where car thefts are common but i still worry, so im building my car as low key as i can. the only mods to the exterior are side mirrors, some 16's and passwordjdm license plate frames. even my radio is factory. i figure if i keep it on the DL no one will want to steal it.

Comment

Originally posted by f22-dohc View Post
                        minor?

you're not driving hard enough. enter a turn at 165km/hr and tell me your stock accord has minor understeer.

try a hairpin @ 45 km/hr.

the car handles like shit IMO. my current accord handle like crap. bone stock 92. i do not remember my maroon one like this.
                        haha I hate hairpins...no power steering but our cars DO understeer a lot when hitting turns. I did it with stock suspension on both my 90ex and my 92 ex I have now. Both understeered horribly stock and even worse in wet weather. After the minor suspension upgrades it has been a lot better. I love my turn in now since its responsive and i can feel everything going on.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Stock Coupe and Sedan differ slightly in suspension characteristics

I have fun, I dont go out and scare the shit out of myself
                          Your man for wiring solutions!
                          CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
                          CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                            haha I hate hairpins...no power steering but our cars DO understeer a lot when hitting turns. I did it with stock suspension on both my 90ex and my 92 ex I have now. Both understeered horribly stock and even worse in wet weather. After the minor suspension upgrades it has been a lot better. I love my turn in now since its responsive and i can feel everything going on.
                            depends on the tracks i guess, but the video i posted has 2 hairpins.

eventually i found it best to turn in late, mash the gas and let the understeer line u up. --running R comps though

Comment

Working...
                            X