ls non-vtec teg vs. my accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ls non-vtec teg vs. my accord

So as the tile says i raced an non-vtec integra the other night on tha highway. i was comming home and i had just got on the highway when i seen this car gaining pretty quick on my and i was runnin 75. he got beside me had started revving his car. so by that time i was in third and waiting for for the beep. he honked three times and we went, and i thought i was gunna get my ass handed to me like the last time but. through 3rd i pulled a half a car and hit 4th pulled another half a car and when i hit 5th a 115mph he was a car behind me, but i had to let off cause i hit my speed limiter at 125. Anyways he asked me what i had and i told him is was i lightly modded f22. he was shocked and wanted to run again, so we did and it had the same outcome. i laughed all night cause the bad this is my clutch is slipping a little=(yay new clutch)
    My cb7

h22a
    5-spd lsd
    Lord, grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change,
    the courage to change the things I can,
    and the wisdom to hide the bodies
    of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Do you have a lightend fw?
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Wasting gas FTW.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
        Do you have a lightend fw?
        nope im still running my stock clutch and flywheel. all 170,000 miles of it haha thats why its slipping.
        My cb7

h22a
        5-spd lsd

Comment

yeeaaa.. tegs are not that fast man.

edit: was he all stock and which teg was it DA/DC?

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
            yeeaaa.. tegs are not that fast man.

edit: was he all stock and which teg was it DA/DC?
            idk the newer one im guessing da. And he wasn't stock. he had full exhaust, header, and a short ram intake. and shit ive drove a teg just like the one i raced, it was my friends and i had to race my other friends b16 delsol. and i beat him by a half of a car in the non-vtec teg. but i mean the teg i drove was a little more fixed up, as in clutch and flywheel.
            My cb7

h22a
            5-spd lsd

Comment

ok if its the one that has the type r rear end its a DC. if it looks like mine its a DA. and B16s are junk.. not even good enough for a mini cooper IMO

Comment

haha i noticed the same thing on b16's. and it had the type-r rear end. it was like a 95 or 96. but yea my cousin just swaped his civic dx to a jdm b16 and we i rode in it, it felt fast but the speedometer was moving slow. i dont kno it made me laugh even though he would walk me all day.

edit: even though i havent raced my cousin yet. but hopefully soon. and ill tell you the turn-out of it.
                My cb7

h22a
                5-spd lsd

Comment

yea man tegs arnt all wat they are hyped up to be. ive pushed the shit outta mine and my friends LX cb7 with IHE feels scarier .. if you know wat i mean. you will probably have a hard time walking on a b16 in civic HX chassis tho as i think those are the lightest. let us know how it turns out tho when you do race him

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                    yea man tegs arnt all wat they are hyped up to be. ive pushed the shit outta mine and my friends LX cb7 with IHE feels scarier .. if you know wat i mean. you will probably have a hard time walking on a b16 in civic HX chassis tho as i think those are the lightest. let us know how it turns out tho when you do race him
                    iight i will. and yea the hx is the lightest... he raced a jdm b18vtec integra and the guy in the teg told him he was pulling tractor lengths. haha but i didnt see the race.
                    My cb7

h22a
                    5-spd lsd

Comment

The teg on my sig is faster than my f22a6. It has a b16 tranny that's about it.
                      1993 Accord EX
                      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

yea it looks like the teg in ur sig but white and all my friends think i have a freak f22a but idk. hell it could just be im a better driver than the guy i raced.
                        My cb7

h22a
                        5-spd lsd

Comment

Originally posted by f22a1accord View Post
                          yea it looks like the teg in ur sig but white and all my friends think i have a freak f22a but idk. hell it could just be im a better driver than the guy i raced.
                          feel good man. i had an auto cb with just a SRI and beat a non-vtec teg before. i took him out of 1st(shortest gear for the autos), he caught up a little in 2nd and by the end of third i was still ahead but at least a fender. i felt proud i beat a teg.

im waiting for my friend with his B16 civic to come out the shop so i can run him and see how i stack up.

Comment

nice .......show those teg..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                              feel good man. i had an auto cb with just a SRI and beat a non-vtec teg before. i took him out of 1st(shortest gear for the autos), he caught up a little in 2nd and by the end of third i was still ahead but at least a fender. i felt proud i beat a teg.

im waiting for my friend with his B16 civic to come out the shop so i can run him and see how i stack up.
                              haha dont do it. my cousin with the b16 civic dx just played with me on tha highway this weekend.

as in we droped in third and he pulled a little then i thought i had started pullin back but he had allready let off.
                              My cb7

h22a
                              5-spd lsd

Comment

Working...
                              X