No announcement yet.

raced a g37 in the rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is why I said things can/do happen.
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
      That is why I said things can/do happen.

the title smells of fail all by itself
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

I will have to agree.
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
          It was a short sprint and besides my car can handle it. I got special tires for that. Anyways so im not worried about it and i actually have traction control. My tires setup all around is serious. Trust me i know my limitations.

i hope you do have some "special" reason if you do crash, survive and just killed an innocent pedestrian.. yeah.. trust me..

Comment

It was in a closed off area. Where there are no pedestrians no people for miles and miles around in a runway at a dead airport. Did i mention what area it was in why do some of you assume im racing in traffic.

Yes I am confident in my car my car has been through the most extreme tests. I auto x my car with the most extreme confidence,the best tires made to handle for the money and a good suspension. And yes it did feel good to show up a g37 sorry or whatever car im next to. Real drivers will push their cars in the rain.

All the options that car comes with and I still beat it. so no fail here only success. It teaches me something new everytime. It shows me how to drive my car through the rain persistantly through difficult conditions in the weather change.
            Last edited by h22sparkle; 10-29-2008, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
              It was in a closed off area. Where there are no pedestrians no people for miles and miles around in a runway at a dead airport. Did i mention what area it was in why do some of you assume im racing in traffic.
              The first post sounded like a regular street.

Since when do runways at a dead airport have stoplights, cops, and random cars driving along them in the rain?

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                The first post sounded like a regular street.

Since when do runways at a dead airport have stoplights, cops, and random cars driving along them in the rain?
                airports around here lead to the runway. Random cars are just regular cars that happen to pass by there was no traffic involved. No traffic involved no pedestrians no mass amount of cars. Its where people go to do their runs off once in awhile on the trip.

Comment

Working...
                X