X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
    I test drove both with my dad.
    IMO the 3 had far higher build quality.
    It also pulled MUCH harder than the SRT4 did.

Sadly, instead of getting a sporty car, he ended up getting a new Ram.
    What you mean better build quality. The srt4 wasnt made all that much on looks to some people . It was purposely made to sell to the younger crowd for a lower price and to seek and destroy most other competitors in its path. If you ask me id say theyve done a helluva job.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
      the speed3's are monsters when they are worked
      I love to race one thats really got enough power. I have yet to see some out here with that kinda power ohwell. Not that many people tend to mod them for some reason. Its liek theyve been cheated.

Comment

you can tell pretty much that srt4 and that mazdaspeed is stock. But the mazdaspeed has a passenger in it with the windows open i think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6wq_-HiR-w

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
          If you're a better driver, you definitely have the potential to beat him.
          most mazdaspeed owners know how to drive their car. even if he trys again, hes going to get smoked. its turbo vs simple bolt ons non turbo

Originally posted by rexload View Post
          I wonder how your car will do against a focus SVT. you should race him and then tell us

and mazdaspeed3, you basically need 250+ horsepower in an Accord to play with those.
          you just need a dsm powered accord and your one.

btw the svt's have superchargers. so dont count on him beating it.
          miss my turbo cb7
          moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

yeah i dont think i could beat a mazdaspeed and i have an h22!

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
              btw the svt's have superchargers. so dont count on him beating it.
              no they dont
              FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
                no they dont
                they have available aftermarket superchargers. and aren't the Mazdaspeed's boosted? i ran into a mazdaspeed 6 and it had a 2.4T, but the standards don't

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                  they have available aftermarket superchargers. and aren't the Mazdaspeed's boosted? i ran into a mazdaspeed 6 and it had a 2.4T, but the standards don't
                  Yes. The Ms3 has 260 hp from the 2.3L Turbo 4. The Ms6 has 274 hp from the same 2.3L Turbo 4.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                    Yes. The Ms3 has 260 hp from the 2.3L Turbo 4. The Ms6 has 274 hp from the same 2.3L Turbo 4.
                    okay.... off by .1 litre. but yea, N/A F22 with any mods (excluding any bisimoto build) is probably not going to be much to one of those,

Comment

you could strip the Accord and throw 100 shot on it and goodbye MS3... a stock one anyway. lol

Comment

i still havent ran into an MS3 but the SVT on the other hand sucks balls. Stock they barely chirp second and just kinda suck in general
                        OHIO CB7'S #11
                        SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

when I had my CB, i raced a modded SVT...had I/H/E and the guy was a decent driver. I was H23 swapped w/ cams, headwork, ecu, clutch, I/H/E, and pullies and i had him by 2 lengths by 90.

As for the MS6's, they got great rip outta the hole due to the AWD, haven't raced an MS3. They are choked up on top end though. I know i got more WHP than they do by a considerable amount, but the MS6 seemed like it fell on its face when it hit 60. I had a better race from a guy with a 18G swap 99 Eclipse than that MS6.
                          "Once a CB7 Tuner, Always a CB7 Tuner"
                          Former h23 swapped accord owner...

2002 Acura 3.2CL
                          20" Rims and Brembo Brake Kit - Ridin classy and slow

1994 MKIV TT Supra
                          BPU+++ (under the knife, getting nastier)

Comment

Originally posted by brawl View Post
                            when I had my CB, i raced a modded SVT...had I/H/E and the guy was a decent driver. I was H23 swapped w/ cams, headwork, ecu, clutch, I/H/E, and pullies and i had him by 2 lengths by 90.

As for the MS6's, they got great rip outta the hole due to the AWD, haven't raced an MS3. They are choked up on top end though. I know i got more WHP than they do by a considerable amount, but the MS6 seemed like it fell on its face when it hit 60. I had a better race from a guy with a 18G swap 99 Eclipse than that MS6.
                            Oh shit someone else who knows about the ms6's cool. My boy from the spot who i do runs with from time to time with his celica just recently brought one.

Hes cool though but he jsut recently said he did th emean launch and toasted his clutch, damn not good. I also heard when they get the reflash they should recieve more top-end. But there was a definite slight error in the program

When the Mazdaspeed 6 detects 1 knock, it cuts the electronic throttle input to 33%. That means if you have the pedal floored completely down, the max the PCM/ECU allows the throttle plate to open is 1/3.

Since the throttle is electric, the PCM can completely override any and all driver inputs for the safety of the engine. Those who ever owned a 6 with a bad maf sensor know exactly how this works. More technical shit i rather not deal with . And you barely have enough space to work on sticking your hand in the engine bay.

Comment

When i stopped and talked to the guy about his car, he had 19's on it with stock suspension, but because of how hard he was launching, it actually was balding the outside of the tire because of rubbing the inside lip of the fender. I was kinda shocked that it was really tossing back that hard.
                              "Once a CB7 Tuner, Always a CB7 Tuner"
                              Former h23 swapped accord owner...

2002 Acura 3.2CL
                              20" Rims and Brembo Brake Kit - Ridin classy and slow

1994 MKIV TT Supra
                              BPU+++ (under the knife, getting nastier)

Comment

Originally posted by brawl View Post
                                When i stopped and talked to the guy about his car, he had 19's on it with stock suspension, but because of how hard he was launching, it actually was balding the outside of the tire because of rubbing the inside lip of the fender. I was kinda shocked that it was really tossing back that hard.
                                What the size of the stock original oem wheel? My rims are a very rare shape a 17inch by 6.5 its not enough to through a thicker size without the tires flipping out the rim causing an accident.

Theres not enought contact patch on the ground to get a decent amount of traction to the average driver. But then again with dial-a-boost once i hook your goose is cooked.

Comment

Working...
                                X