This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91accord4door View Post
    there is indeed a lot of oversray, theres been talk about it by the locals here that have been to meets he has been at. they said it looks ok in pics but theres a lot of blemishes that you dont see online. i dont want to argue, theres 4 civics here that are the same color as yours, same wheels and and they all have the same bad-ass ego's. i like your accord project.
    let put it this way. its my daily. that means that its driven everyday. i didnt build it to look like everyone elses civic nor did i build it for you. i built it for me and thats it. no i dont have a bad-ass ego. i just stating what ive seen since ive been in this scene. yea it may have blemishes and so so. but alot of people that has/have seen it may talk shit but when it comes down too there OWN ride they should question there statement about mine. then also alot of people havent painted there car themselves havent they? im not here to argue on someone elses thread but im just saying the true and my opinion at all. and before you start rambling off about someones elses car please have a members ride of yours or at least post a pic of your ride then say something afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
      yea it may have blemishes and so so. but alot of people that has/have seen it may talk shit but when it comes down too there OWN ride they should question there statement about mine.
      So you gotta have shit to talk shit? Do you have to have decades of political experience to talk about politics? Do you have to have worked in a McDs to talk about how a cheeseburger tastes?
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

How about we lock this before it goes any further? Great idea. I think I'll go with that.

Comment

Working...
        X