wicked ass cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wicked ass cb7

Hey I dont know if you guys ever seen this car before but I think it's the shit!! Look at that 1/4 mile time!! Everyone talks about 2point6 but this dude's set up is faster. Thats h22 power baby.

http://www.honda-tech.com/garage?cmd=viewcar&id=685
    Last edited by cb7-R; 10-06-2004, 01:32 AM.
    FS: BNIB MFactory FD $650, PM me.

ah yes... the infamous openloop... i never get tired of seeing that.
    O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

yes, that car is very nice... but 2point6's is better. quicker and it produces more power.

Comment

You do realize that he is already on this site right.

Comment

Very impressive...
          It has nothing on 2.6 though. His car is putting something like 243 to the wheels, and is daily driven.

openloop has something going on with 3geez too, I believe. I heard something about them using a Civic ECU to run an A20A, but no one is sharing secrets I need to know about that stuff!

Comment

What are 2.6's times? I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say he's the only N/A Accord in the 12's? Is that assumption correct?

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Yeah, I believe he just recently broke into the 12s... within the past year or so.

Comment

^^^^^^^^DAM!!!!!!!!! all motor, n/a, no power adders.. HOLY F@#*ING S*#T... You know that the 04 SVT Cobra-R is running 12.9.... And it's pushing 390hp V8 supercharged (at the crank).... to 2point6, its not easy shaving about 5 secs of ur quater mile time...

My Ride

Comment

2point6 is also a hella smart guy, and he put about $40,000 into his CB7. Mostly trial and error stuff, since I imagine the car has less than $12,000 in actual parts, and maybe another $6,000 in tuning time. Still, he put TONS of time and money into that car.

Comment

anyone have a link to see 2point6's car?

Comment

Well guys no one even comes close to this guy. Not even JUN

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1011635
                      FS: BNIB MFactory FD $650, PM me.

Comment

2point6's is a 2.4l!! my botom end is still stock. well maybe some day i'll do 12s but not for a while.
                        All Motor H22 90 Accord
                        13.5@104mph

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
                          anyone have a link to see 2point6's car?
                          www.collectiveracing.net

Comment

Originally posted by cb7-R
                            Well guys no one even comes close to this guy. Not even JUN

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1011635
                            WOW! Does the Mustang Dyno test crank or wheel hp? If that's at the wheels, I'm impressed!

Comment

What's your best time 2point6? Wasn't it like 12.8 or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X