Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milwaukee Street racing scene, kills and weekend fun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milwaukee Street racing scene, kills and weekend fun.

Havent really paid to much attention to it until recently. Its become rather big with people meeting up at a local culvers on a popular cruise route known as hwy100. Organizers spread the word on the time and place and we all drive out.

Anyway just on the cruise route I did a few races. Lot of them domestics who thought they were the shit. Showed a supercharged buick who was boss on a roll, along with a GTP,a new mazda 3, Some ricer integra, and my buddies 05 XRS (roll and dead stop). This is the first time I actually had people mess with me so I was like hey what the hell, if your going to laugh at my accord rolling along side of you, your car better have the balls to beat it. I want to race some of those mustang assholes who think they are the shit. O BOY I HAVE A MUSTANG GT MY CAR ES TEH BOMB!!!!111 lol.

Anyway I was in the lead pack on the freeway (going to the races) keeping up with all the evos, srt4's and sti's. lol I got a thumbs up which was pretty cool.

I actually went to the races for the second time this weekend im sure I'll hit them up more and actually do a few runs. Saw a crazy blown old school belair get beat by a hayabusa, was a damn close race. Lots of hondas, including the cleanest nsx-r i have ever seen (only one ive seen in person lol). Pretty much any kind of import or domestic that you would think was there. Even crazy turbocharged beast diesel trucks.

A cop did follow our pack but didnt pull anyone over or follow us into the area with the races. He just pulled over to the side of the road a ways back and stood there . They do get busted up but the cops are pretty lenient i guess, the races are surprisingly organized, with saftey for the spectators and drivers being important. As safe as it can be for an illegal activity I guess lol.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
    Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
    Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
    04 WRX stg 2 sedan
    Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

sounds like i need to move to milwaukee.

cops in Fl are retarded... i got pulled over for my white door!

he had to check if it was "properly put on and safe for the road"

i was totally speechless.

Comment

Hahaha wow that is ridiculous.
      Originally posted by deevergote
      ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
      Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
      Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
      04 WRX stg 2 sedan
      Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

Sounds like you got some smart cops up there following the spirit of the law rather than the letter.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

sounds like you guys need a track out there. nice kills. in my town everyone and their mom own a mustang. mustangs suck.

Comment

Working...
          X