No announcement yet.

2008 Scion xB vs. 93' cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shit id rather drive a toaster than walk, fuck that shoe-lace express crap, those new xb's are the shit, go to scion.com and custom make one, they have the TRD suspention, short shifter, LSD tranny, rims, nice ass options, but it bumps the price up to almost 30.000, not worth it in my opinion, but still sweet

Comment

i work at toyota, and seeing the prices on parts these days, im glad i drive a 93 cb and 99 civic. Im happy with tearing it apart and fixing it, plus the TRD parts are way way overpriced.

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur
        the only scion ive ever hated has been the TC. all these kids buy that car and think they are the shiznit. i have respect for the toasters although i'd prefer the xA. and honestly i'd prefer those cars over a cb any day
        for gasmileage...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

its funny cuz all scions where in japan 99-2000 i know cuz my uncle sgt parra was in japan and thought those cars looked funny as HELL!..lol then we got them with more modern features...lol...i be laughing if japan has a new CB 2009 coupe compact with 210 hp and we ain't getting it till 2014..lol

Originally posted by deevergote
          .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

i got a 09 scion xb....drives good....compared to a stock f22...but doesn't beat my h22....
            Last edited by blvs125; 10-01-2008, 11:55 PM.

Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

well said bro...lol

.......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Originally posted by blvs125 View Post
                i got a 09 scion xb....drives good....compared to a stock f22...but doesn't beat my h22....
                comparing a engine that has less than 160HP to a H22, pointless

Comment

Originally posted by blvs125 View Post
                  Originally posted by tomas View Post
                  comparing a engine that has less than 160HP to a H22, pointless
                  dont think you understand.....i "had" a stock accord motor....and i have a scion....now my scion can beat a stock f22 motor....i can compare them two.... oh....i was being sacrastic by say it cant beat my h22....
                  Last edited by blvs125; 10-12-2008, 04:46 PM.

Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Working...
                  X